Maybe a stupid Epic Question...

T-Bob

The only conclusion I came to paging through 8 pages of cockfights is that BV has a serious chip on his shoulder and that AT probably sells 29'ers. The only question left for me to answer is whether you become a d!ck after buying a 29er or does a 29er simply enhance your inherent d!ckness.

My reasons for waiting to convert is simple. I wanted wheel, suspension and tyre technology to catch up first and not simply stretching 26 inch tech for 29 inch bikes and I am waiting for the price differential between buying similarly specced 29ers and 26'ers to deminish. It may even turn out that I can ride 650B on my Zula for a while before taking the leap to 29 inch wheels.

Ming mong calls it a 20 Naainer and suddenly I'm the bad guy??

I was just defending what I ride.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another pro tip from sackofdanglyhair: You don't need to defend it. Just get on it and ride what works for you.

Another pro tip from sackofdanglyhair: You don't need to defend it. Just get on it and ride what works for you.

Name calling???? Seriously are you an idiot?

I ride a 110mm stem on my mtb.

All of you with shorter ones are luddite losers who can't afford a new stem.

All of you with longer ones have small winkies and are marketing junkies who can't think for themselves.

110mm I tell you - it's perfect. Screw Nino - 100mm riding jerk. Screw Burry - inverted negative angle 120mm idiot.

But the most important question is, do you use bar ends?

The only conclusion I came to paging through 8 pages of cockfights is that BV has a serious chip on his shoulder and that AT probably sells 29'ers. The only question left for me to answer is whether you become a d!ck after buying a 29er or does a 29er simply enhance your inherent d!ckness.

My reasons for waiting to convert is simple. I wanted wheel, suspension and tyre technology to catch up first and not simply stretching 26 inch tech for 29 inch bikes and I am waiting for the price differential between buying similarly specced 29ers and 26'ers to deminish. It may even turn out that I can ride 650B on my Zula for a while before taking the leap to 29 inch wheels.

Not even Patrick Morewood is seen riding a Morewood, so why would I take you seriously!

Ming mong calls it a 20 Naainer and suddenly I'm the bad guy??

And I call them circus wheels. I'd probably stil call them circus wheels if I ever decide to buy one. If you are so easily offended you'll be a sitting duck (and not a nuclear duck) on thehub. Just chill and let your guns do the talking on the next ride.

Not even Patrick Morewood is seen riding a Morewood, so why would I take you seriously!

I never asked you to, I don't take myself seriously most of the times either. If you are in the bike business you are certainly putting a lot of people off the Specialized brand with how you address them.

Having been "forced" to swop my enduro motorbike for a mountain bike a few years back - I feel you, man.

Aaaah the sacrifices we make for our kids. It was worth it though I am sure...

I never asked you to, I don't take myself seriously most of the times either. If you are in the bike business you are certainly putting a lot of people off the Specialized brand with how you address them.

I am not in the bike business, and I am not a brand ambassador for Spez. I ride them, cause I like them.

Aaaah the sacrifices we make for our kids. It was worth it though I am sure...

Not sure if it was worth it. I still have mates that ride and I get a good ragging from them.

It was the combined affect of a serious tumble, a f##ed up knee, an over sensitive doctor and a long suffering wife. On the up side my calves have never looked this good.

SCOTT have indicated NO commitment towards this wheelsize frame...it is for now purely custom for Nino's Olympic bid... the other components though DT swiss wheels and forks are on their way

Cool, jeepdude...

:thumbup:

I'm guessing at this point the OP is sitting at his or her desk scratching his or her head and asking "WTF?".

I'm guessing at this point the OP is sitting at his or her desk scratching his or her head and asking "WTF?".

:D

He he dats the hub interweb for you..... :P