why not? we can collect your number and give it to you on race day

You can collect your number in the morning at race venue

Great, thanks guys, let me enter now.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to enter and pay later (Like 31 July later)?

nope, they wont process your entry until confirmation of payment. there will still be entries available after 31 july..

nope, they wont process your entry until confirmation of payment. there will still be entries available after 31 july..

Cool thanks!

Is it possible to enter and pay later (Like 31 July later)?

You can register now, and pay via EFT on payday.

Send the PoP through via e-mail, print it and take it when collecting your number.

I already registered, just hope that they have made a plan with the bottlenecks, last years race was bottleneck mania, at some points we waited over ten minutes

You can register now, and pay via EFT on payday.

Send the PoP through via e-mail, print it and take it when collecting your number.

Cool thanks, I'll do that.

"potty mind"

Apologies for any offence caused, but I just can't help think of Australians when the word 'Dirty' is mentioned.

Done, Always look forward to these events. Keep an eye out for the Ignite Boerie rolls at registration, all the money raised from what we sell helps our riders out with new kit and race entries (and pays for our beers at the Braai Zone at the Nissan Events) hahahah.

Yeeehaa entered! Trailseeker's 70km on Saturday and D2D's 93km on Sunday...gonna need loads of tjommie cream... :P

Will be in for the 70! Enjoyed this one last year, just the bottle necks get annoying. Really need to work on my seeding :whistling:

I was looking forward to this, but I have a rather large music fest happening the same day at Riversands so wont be able to do both.

How do I get rid of my entry - is it a simple refund or can someone legitimately buy if off me?

I got an early bird 70km plus SAS seeding board