lego

Wayne Potgieter

you can thank me later

there's vacancies at legoland

http://jobs.legoland.com/ NO JOB IS THIS MUCH FUN!

As a Model Citizen (employee) of LEGOLAND, you have an important role in shaping our guests’ experience. Whether this is your first job in the workplace or a new career challenge; the friends you make and the skills you develop here will assist you in your future.

OH. And this...

post-44041-0-20686400-1453727974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Uni

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can thank me later

there's vacancies at legoland

I'm sure there's more than a few people around here who will be dish washers and street sweepers just to work there...

I'm sure there's more than a few people around here who will be dish washers and street sweepers just to work there...

I'm not a big a fan as many here but I wouldn't mind getting to play and test things. They were joking in the radio this morning you can't work at legoland barefoot though.

• 3 weeks later...

I still haven't got myself the Volvo... :-( 

Did check out the new Technic stuff for 2016 though, and got this...

post-1604-0-31068600-1455532571_thumb.jpg

Had an odd experience yesterday. Popped up to Grapes in the late arfie to build it while watching the end of the cricket. There was a couple sitting nearby, and the lady had a glass too many of wine. She started by telling me how much her 12-year-old son loves Lego...then later was saying stuff like "I like a man who can handle toys..." before hubby came over, apologised, and said, "Honey, maybe it's time to go home..."    

attachicon.gifLEGO_42046_PROD_PRI_1488.jpg

Had an odd experience yesterday. Popped up to Grapes in the late arfie to build it while watching the end of the cricket. There was a couple sitting nearby, and the lady had a glass too many of wine. She started by telling me how much her 12-year-old son loves Lego...then later was saying stuff like "I like a man who can handle toys..." before hubby came over, apologised, and said, "Honey, maybe it's time to go home..."    

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

attachicon.gifLEGO_42046_PROD_PRI_1488.jpg

Getting lucky by playing with Lego, epic!

Getting lucky by playing with Lego, epic!

Sure there must be an adult movie with a punny title, like The Legover Movie or something...

I have come across the odd naughty stop-action clip on YouTube using mini-figs...one even involved a farm animal...

I often get into convos with yummy mummies browsing the shelves in toy shops, but then comes the "are you also shopping for a birthday present for your child?" question...

"No, for me!" you reply excitedly...

At this point, the yummy mummy usually scurries towards the exit... :huh:

Sure there must be an adult movie with a punny title, like The Legover Movie or something...

I have come across the odd naughty stop-action clip on YouTube using mini-figs...one even involved a farm animal...

I often get into convos with yummy mummies browsing the shelves in toy shops, but then comes the "are you also shopping for a birthday present for your child?" question...

"No, for me!" you reply excitedly...

At this point, the yummy mummy usually scurries towards the exit... :huh:

That's where you're going wrong...just tell her, "yes" - you don't have to elaborate that it is your inner child ;) :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alas, the toy shops near the office weren't open today, but I found these on sale at Exclus1ves...

post-1604-0-72824200-1458895140_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tumbleweed