Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My kids wanted that....me to but it was 280 euros :eek:

Haven't seen it here yet...that price tag makes me sad :-( 

I told my son yesterday, when he said he felt a bit bad about emigrating and leaving me over her, that I would feel better about his absence if he sent me lots of Lego from England...    :blush:

Hey Tumbles, no luck with that heroes kit over here either, also as a reference, the minifigs here are Rs19.99 ( x 4.3 to the ZAR) makes them moer expensive too , :-(, I'm not complaining about our local pricing again...

Will get the misses to buy some there and leave them in the car for when i get home and I'll tell the kids that daddy brought it from here.

Hey Tumbles, no luck with that heroes kit over here either, also as a reference, the minifigs here are Rs19.99 ( x 4.3 to the ZAR) makes them moer expensive too , :-(, I'm not complaining about our local pricing again...

Will get the misses to buy some there and leave them in the car for when i get home and I'll tell the kids that daddy brought it from here.

Ah, pity...scoring okay here on the minifigs. Mostly R39.99. Although I have got for R30. I have almost completed the Disney one...a friend shared the secret of identifying what's in the packets, so I will share that with ya so the kiddies don't end up with doubles ;-)

Ah, pity...scoring okay here on the minifigs. Mostly R39.99. Although I have got for R30. I have almost completed the Disney one...a friend shared the secret of identifying what's in the packets, so I will share that with ya so the kiddies don't end up with doubles ;-)

Shhhh...... :-) - wait till I'm back and i can collect the rest i still need, the cheshire cat is proving hard to get.

Shhhh...... :-) - wait till I'm back and i can collect the rest i still need, the cheshire cat is proving hard to get.

I have that one! 

I need Maleficent.