Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Road trip coffee on Saturday morning with a view of False Bay:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1450673210.470738.jpg

I have also found a very good roastery in George, called Root Coffee Roasters. This morning I made a few espressos with one of their single origins and they were great! They have date stamps on all their products.

http://www.rootcoffee.co.za

I like your style!!!!

Will be checking out the roasters in George when I finally go on leave! T-48

Many of us roasters around the world buy Coffee's on a relationship model. Quality and caring are better than certification. Personally I buy by flavour not by some affiliation with a self-serving rubber stamp providing, feel good, albeit well meaning organisation...  

So I ran out of beans, and while I'm waiting for my truth beans to arrive, I went and got some woollies beans in the meantime. Got their "Espresso" beans, which are very dark roasted compared to what I'm used to. Man, the dose and grind are completely different! Took 5 pulls to get it dialed. 21 grams of beans, much more coarsely ground than the 24g and finer grind on the truth beans. A very interesting experience.

The flavour of the coffee was still good, but I'll be happier once my beans from truth arrive. Also, Deluxe coffee works were better than woollies in my opinion. Also much lighter roasted.

So I ran out of beans, and while I'm waiting for my truth beans to arrive, I went and got some woollies beans in the meantime. Got their "Espresso" beans, which are very dark roasted compared to what I'm used to. Man, the dose and grind are completely different! Took 5 pulls to get it dialed. 21 grams of beans, much more coarsely ground than the 24g and finer grind on the truth beans. A very interesting experience.

The flavour of the coffee was still good, but I'll be happier once my beans from truth arrive. Also, Deluxe coffee works were better than woollies in my opinion. Also much lighter roasted.

Personally I hate those WW beans... but I won't post any more vituperous posts on the subject....

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/vituperous :)

Chaps, I have our first new blend in 5 years, just launched, I don't want to spam the group, so I would like to know if all happy for me to post a link and discount code?