Coffee machine

Cool Flippa. I am loving my Isomac!

Thanks, man. The first shot I pulled was shite. The second was much better.....post-1186-1456130408,4516.jpeg

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, man. The first shot I pulled was shite. The second was much better.....attachicon.gifIMG-20160221-WA0008.jpeg

What did you grind the beans with?

I had to fool around with the coarseness of the grind quite a bit before I found a draw time and Crema texture that worked for me.

I had to fool around with the coarseness of the grind quite a bit before I found a draw time and Crema texture that worked for me.

He is using a small Isomac grinder, should cope but it's stepped. 

Isomac Macinino. Stepped grinder which I went a full step finer (4 to 3) compared to the Domus I was grinding for previously. Going to try another full step (3 to 2) tonight, see what happens then.

Isomac Macinino. Stepped grinder which I went a full step finer (4 to 3) compared to the Domus I was grinding for previously. Going to try another full step (3 to 2) tonight, see what happens then.

You should reset the zero point on that machine first - should take about 20 min to do - there are instructions on the web for that somwhere - just needs a couple of smallish screwdrivers.

You are an artist man! Flip I have tried but just cant get this right!

far from an artist! practice, practice practice.

We need a thread for latte art attempts.

You should reset the zero point on that machine first - should take about 20 min to do - there are instructions on the web for that somwhere - just needs a couple of smallish screwdrivers.

yeah we discussed this, I had to reset it when I was using it with the Pavoni... 

yeah we discussed this, I had to reset it when I was using it with the Pavoni... 

Erm..... Pavoni....... the missing bit?

English, do you speak it???? :eek:  ^_^

I'll chat to my local barista (the_nerd) to help me out.

far from an artist! practice, practice practice.

We need a thread for latte art attempts.

my art looks more like a distorted Van Gogh than anything :mellow:

V12 are you referring to the grinder of the coffee machine?

Ok please don't kill me, but I just can't read the whole thread now.

Quick question - is there a good small coffee machine available that gives you the option to change quickly between caffeine or decaf? Not nespresso or something like that, but with beans.

V12 are you referring to the grinder of the coffee machine?

He is referring to the grinder:

To reset to zero:

All the way till the burrs chirp and if its a stepped grinder one step up. 

Ok please don't kill me, but I just can't read the whole thread now.

Quick question - is there a good small coffee machine available that gives you the option to change quickly between caffeine or decaf? Not nespresso or something like that, but with beans.

Phillips make a nice super auto that takes two different beans, touch of a button. 

He is referring to the grinder:

To reset to zero:

All the way till the burrs chirp and if its a stepped grinder one step up. 

Thanks, I have the Gran Machinino and bought it new. I'm hoping it was all good from the start?