All welcome on 9th Aug - MTB & breakfast

MichH

Hi all,

We're putting together a bit of a Hub ride at Northern Farm on Wednesday morning. The plan is:

Meet at 8am at Northern Farm and go for a nice MTB ride. We will ride at the pace of the slowest rider so all are welcome (newbies and old hats :-)

Afterwards, we will be having a skottel with bacon and eggs and tomato and orange juice and beer and, and!

Non-cycling partners are welcome to join us as well!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK! hold it right there... this is a hi-jack of a thread smileys/smiley36.gif

http://www.krug.org/unit/hijack.GIF

K, I'll leave now smileys/smiley17.gif

Will discuss with 'she who must be obeyed' this evening and see if Byron and I can get special permission to attend, I have heard rumours of a prior arrangement (involves the out-laws) that will need to be addressed! Should know by tomorrow.

http://www.addemoticons.com/super/everyday/35.gif I'd rather be here!

Let' try and get Jason there . I wanna bunny-hop onto his head !smileys/smiley36.gif . Pity MArius stays behind the boerewors curtain , could put them next to each other .

And it is official I will join for Breakvis and beeer .

Let' try and get Jason there . I wanna bunny-hop onto his head !Click on image to open in new window . Pity MArius stays behind the boerewors curtain , could put them next to each other .

[/quote']

oooohhhhh, B E E R!!!!!

Should'nt that read beerkfast smileys/smiley5.gif

Let' try and get Jason there . I wanna bunny-hop onto his head !Click on image to open in new window . Pity MArius stays behind the boerewors curtain , could put them next to each other .

[/Quote]

dirt-rider bunny-hop? smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif, guess it's like saying scotty's straight smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

smileys/smiley5.gifsmileys/smiley35.gifsmileys/smiley26.gif Jason , the weather will clear up smileys/smiley15.gif

MichH just a suggestion. Would it not be easier if we split up the food and one person brings eggs, another bacon etc.? We can do that once we have final numbers.

Oh, and before ewep and D-R jump on my head someone can bring BEER.

I agree IanJ, once we know numbers, each person can bring something.

People riding:

MichH, dad, slowpoke, amateur, IanJ + 2, Sonic, Dirt-Rider, ewep, Joberg_Red, Spearo + 2

Extras:

The chef, the sister, the mother, amateurs mom (?), Spearo's wife (?)

I'll update this as I get confirmations

Unconfirmed:

BigBen, Byron, Scott, Jason (?!)

smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif Jason smileys/smiley36.gif . Well hell is freezing over smileys/smiley5.gif .

Dirt-Rider x 1 .