Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious to know how that rides ... did you say 10.something kg's?

Rode one the other day, was my first ride on 29er, so was super impressed. Much more responsive than I had imagined it would be.

Coming off a 26 anthem X0. Will get a better idea tomorrow having experienced a 29er now.

10.7kg.

got this baby yesterday took it for a ride on average 4-5 km per hour faster then my Merida 26" , Stoked

Now I can start racing seriously whoooo ha :clap:

post-36234-0-69142400-1347519478.jpg

got this baby yesterday took it for a ride on average 4-5 km per hour faster then my Merida 26" , Stoked

Now I can start racing seriously whoooo ha :clap:

Awesome bike, enjoy!

BAM!!!!

Nice way to improve your strength with some added weight AND hang with the boytjie, Wayne Potgieter.

No switchbacks though. Only Burry can do that with his boy. :w00t:

I need a little help with my latest purchase, I bought a RYDER RAZOR 17 FUNCTION COMPUTER, unfortunately the manual that came with the computer in a foreign lanuage ( Swedish me thinks) and I ant programme the unit. Has any one else bought one and can you possibly assit with this.

Fanks

ordered these off Chainreaction in May - long story of pain and anguish - no Fault of CRC - finally got my package today via Guernsey - London - Ship - Durban - Sandton - Pretoria

BBB TorqueFix Kit BTL73: 589.83 ZAR

Avid HSX Rotor - 180mm - Red: 500.25 ZAR

post-9048-0-83775000-1347614627.jpg

My new wheels, Well second hand but new to me. Just wish this rain would end so i can go kill myself down a hill :ph34r:

post-34123-0-10221200-1347717925.jpg

ordered these off Chainreaction in May - long story of pain and anguish - no Fault of CRC - finally got my package today via Guernsey - London - Ship - Durban - Sandton - Pretoria

BBB TorqueFix Kit BTL73: 589.83 ZAR

Avid HSX Rotor - 180mm - Red: 500.25 ZAR

Hows that tourque wrench. Was looking at buying one?