Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Yeah, I know. Never gonna see that one again. Prototyped its own cloaking device and / or improbability drive... 

Your old one divided by zero...

I got the old one back.

But it was 1st generation technology.

Very unfriendly to use and difficult.

The new one is literally like an inkjet printer....plug and play.

For those that want to know what you can print with it go check out

www.thingiverse.com

Also, if you want to learn to design using cad, i would recommend www.tinkercad.com

Both are free to use.

as for what i am going to do with it...ANYTHING I BLOODY WANT!

(but mostly useless toys)

Right now it is on my desk and my son and i are printing this (he is 5, but he completely understands this technology)

We are going to have a war later tonight and shoot the crap out of each other .

post-18409-0-04116500-1422371640_thumb.jpg

I don't think that was the one that TNT1 borrowed with the intention of keeping .

Nice toy Wayne, when am I getting an invite ?

Whenever you want pappi.

You got my digits and address.

Beers are on me.

You can fetch your cutting board then  :whistling:  :blush:

Decided I need an upgrade.

nice.. just remember Thule's equation to how many bikes will fit on the rack..

=N-1       (N= number of bikes advertised)

Picked up a Thule ClipOn 9103 over the weekend and very with happy with it  :thumbup:

http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/content/images/thumbs/0000124_thule_clipon_3_bike_rear_mount_carrier_9103.jpeg

nice.. just remember Thule's equation to how many bikes will fit on the rack..

=N-1 (N= number of bikes advertised)

Rubbish, you just need a degree called howtofitbikesonracks.[emoji39]

I got 2 bikes so for convenience I got the 3 bike version. Oh and the Euroride has way more space than my old Euroride so 3 bikes is easy.

PS: this is the new model so I think they have addressed the spacing issues and made it possible for both wheel cradles to move outward, my XL 29er fits easily.

Rubbish, you just need a degree called howtofitbikesonracks.[emoji39]

I got 2 bikes so for convenience I got the 3 bike version. Oh and the Euroride has way more space than my old Euroride so 3 bikes is easy.

PS: this is the new model so I think they have addressed the spacing issues and made it possible for both wheel cradles to move outward, my XL 29er fits easily.

Haha. I'm just bitter because I got the model below yours ( 2 bike ) and I cannot fit my 2 bikes. Tried everything. But apart from the spacing , great product :)

Decided I need an upgrade.

I also got one of these at the start of the year. Brilliant piece of equipment, so easy to use! 2 bikes on the 3-bike version equals the simplest bike transportation yet.

Haha. I'm just bitter because I got the model below yours ( 2 bike ) and I cannot fit my 2 bikes. Tried everything. But apart from the spacing , great product :)

I know your pain!!! I am upgrading from what you have after battling for 3 years.

you clearly don't know the applications of something like this little prototyper. 

Either that, or you're jealous that someone else has money to spend on "useless toy makers" like this. 

a bit of both.  Very keen to hear what you use it for though. Saw them advertised at dionwired, They look awesome but really not sure on the practicality of them right now.