Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoilt myself, new MTB shoes, roadie shoes, pedals & gloves for my first ever road bike which I pick up tomorrow. Happy Days, I love not having a wife anymore :clap: The guys at Bridge cycles almost wet themselves when I said that :w00t:

post-13006-0-80159100-1382641674_thumb.jpg

Now post pics of the bike..

Now post pics of the bike..

I collect tomorrow, been a busy week, my Thule went faulty and short circuited my whole car, so have had to get that sorted out.So tonight I got my shoes, and they fit like a glove(no pun intended) and hopefully I can get a ride in tomorrow evening. If not, then Saturday morning I pop my road bike cherry. :thumbup:

Congrats!!

Does your bike fit in the back?

Withouth taking wheels off I can fit 3 bikes and 3 people (so the double seat at the back flips down - in the pic below I flipped the single seat down and only put my bike in)

post-24697-0-54906300-1382675489_thumb.jpg

Taking front wheels off - my bike (650b) is too long to fit in front-to-back (26" fits just just), but diagonally one can fit 4 bikes and then also 4 (or 5) people:

post-24697-0-12532400-1382675687_thumb.jpg

post-24697-0-53945500-1382675700_thumb.jpg

I must say though I dont know if I would have paid 'full price' for this car. My dad works at VW and gets them pretty cheap. Retail is R120000 more than what I paid. Yes I am impressed with it and looking forward to my road trips with it (bring on December :clap:)..................no just to see how many km's I get on a tank ^_^

Withouth taking wheels off I can fit 3 bikes and 3 people (so the double seat at the back flips down - in the pic below I flipped the single seat down and only put my bike in)

Taking front wheels off - my bike (650b) is too long to fit in front-to-back (26" fits just just), but diagonally one can fit 4 bikes and then also 4 (or 5) people:

I must say though I dont know if I would have paid 'full price' for this car. My dad works at VW and gets them pretty cheap. Retail is R120000 more than what I paid. Yes I am impressed with it and looking forward to my road trips with it (bring on December :clap:)..................no just to see how many km's I get on a tank ^_^

:eek: You got a good deall !! :thumbup:

Mate of mine has the same caddy and is very happy with it.

Vans are the bomb with bikes. I've got a H1 M/CAB and life is so much easier

Makes the back of my Sportage look like a hatchback :blush:

May you have many safe happy miles in it H!

post-24697-0-12532400-1382675687_thumb.jpg

post-24697-0-53945500-1382675700_thumb.jpg

Nice, one of the ladies that cycles with us also has one and they are great if you live an active lifestyle with lots of toys.

See you December for a Table Mountain Ride!

Spoilt myself, new MTB shoes, roadie shoes, pedals & gloves for my first ever road bike which I pick up tomorrow. Happy Days, I love not having a wife anymore :clap: The guys at Bridge cycles almost wet themselves when I said that :w00t:

post-13006-0-80159100-1382641674_thumb.jpg

How much did you pay for the mtb shoes