Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Thnx niner,guess i must just work out which size press and pullers i need for the trance and intense..... :thumbup:

I will send you a link shortly that explains what kit press / puller you will need for what size bearing

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice thing with the EX rims is that you can build them a little tighter than other rims.

What the hub quality like compared to Hope?

How do they sound?

Are you stocking them?

I will send you a link shortly that explains what kit press / puller you will need for what size bearing

http://www.rapidracerproducts.com/BPET.htmhttp://www.rapidracerproducts.com/BPET.htm

See what KIT you need from the below table and order what you need.

Happy servicing

The following RRP Bearing Kits are available (SOLD SEPARATELY):

http://www.rapidracerproducts.com/BPET/Pics/BPET%20diagram.jpg

Edited by NINER_boy

What the hub quality like compared to Hope?

How do they sound?

Are you stocking them?

Sounds pretty good, not sure how good their seals are, they feel smooth as well.

You can see it's not up there with the Hope's but they are brilliant value for money.

Nice thing with the EX rims is that you can build them a little tighter than other rims.

A few questions for the uneducated (me). By tighter do you mean spoke tension Marshall? If so, how is the EX rim different in catering for this? Trying to learn something here..

A few questions for the uneducated (me). By tighter do you mean spoke tension Marshall? If so, how is the EX rim different in catering for this? Trying to learn something here..

Correct, tighter as in I could tension them a bit more.

The EX rim is wider than the standard rims, more for a 'free-ride' application.

2Nutz: just make sure intense has correctly listed the replacement bearings in their users manual. The original manual for my M9 specified the incorrect bearing. Not sure if the error occured with users manuals for other models of Intense bikes, but its worth a check before buying the replacements.

2Nutz: just make sure intense has correctly listed the replacement bearings in their users manual. The original manual for my M9 specified the incorrect bearing. Not sure if the error occured with users manuals for other models of Intense bikes, but its worth a check before buying the replacements.

LOL.. if its a 07-09 model it seems intense mad a few blunders back then,together with whole bunch of links almost 1/2 inch out on some rear stays.... my 5.5 from that era....... luckily mine was not skew.. :whistling: .Got it cheap along with patches and some other guys from a hubber on here.Was voetstoots.. just had the foxrp23 dvd manual. I would of asked sliiick for the bearing sizes :thumbup:

P.S.... . shot for the look out bro :thumbup:

Guest Omega Man

Intense user manual 2010? I know you have it!

Just buy a Toyota Hilux 2.7VVTi, mine gives me 7km/l and thats just normal driving, no load, no towing.

Ridiculous!!

Ja...thats the worst engine toyota ever made...its consumption figures are ridiculous.

Sorry.

Ja...thats the worst engine toyota ever made...its consumption figures are ridiculous.

Sorry.

Lol, thankfully it's my work vehicle and company fuel. Mine is the double cab so the extra weight makes it worse.

Just buy a Toyota Hilux 2.7VVTi, mine gives me 7km/l and thats just normal driving, no load, no towing.

Ridiculous!!

yup - thats 14.3l/100 not too bad...

I'm getting 17l/100 on the territory with normal driving

yup - thats 14.3l/100 not too bad...

I'm getting 17l/100 on the territory with normal driving

My Dad's job used to require him to test cars for a living. Mostly potential fleet cars, but now and again he'd get something fun and impractical.

Over all the years the car with the worst fuel consumption, that he ever tested, was a Territory ST. That thing say between 22 and 25L/100km.

The most surprising was the Lumina SS 6.0L. That was 12L/100 when driven nicely, and when in urban hooligan mode it sat a little over 15. Not economical by any means, but decent considering the engine size.

Edited by patches