Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Correct, tighter as in I could tension them a bit more.

The EX rim is wider than the standard rims, more for a 'free-ride' application.

Cool. Got it.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dad's job used to require him to test cars for a living. Mostly potential fleet cars, but now and again he'd get something fun and impractical.

Over all the years the car with the worst fuel consumption, that he ever tested, was a Territory ST. That thing say between 22 and 25L/100km.

The most surprising was the Lumina SS 6.0L. That was 12L/100 when driven nicely, and when in urban hooligan mode it sat a little over 15. Not economical by any means, but decent considering the engine size.

Apparently the Veyron is the king in this area (like it is in most areas), at top speed it guzzles 78L/100km. Ouch.

Edited by MH for short

My Dad's job used to require him to test cars for a living. Mostly potential fleet cars, but now and again he'd get something fun and impractical.

Over all the years the car with the worst fuel consumption, that he ever tested, was a Territory ST. That thing say between 22 and 25L/100km.

The most surprising was the Lumina SS 6.0L. That was 12L/100 when driven nicely, and when in urban hooligan mode it sat a little over 15. Not economical by any means, but decent considering the engine size.

I can imagine the ST is farking heavy on gas...

like you say the SS is pretty surprising

Apparently the Veyron is the king in this area (like it is in most areas), at top speed it guzzles 78L/100km. Ouch.

i think the only other impressive stat about that car is how much tyre it eats per km when above certain speeds...

Strange, someone I knew was getting between 16-19L on his territory ST

to be fair - if I push the territory to 200km/h its about the same...

yup - thats 14.3l/100 not too bad...

I'm getting 17l/100 on the territory with normal driving

I get 7.5 km/l with a 2ton load. and 8.5km/l when empty.

but it is a Kia trokkie, and maxes out at 120km/h. with an avg of 70km/h with a full load.

I get 7.5 km/l with a 2ton load. and 8.5km/l when empty.

but it is a Kia trokkie, and maxes out at 120km/h. with an avg of 70km/h with a full load.

Sure, but its a tool. So it also makes you money every day

XTR pedals for the missus

S-track Race pedals for me

Ritchey carbon Trail X2 handlebar (710mm) for my new Epic. She gets my 700 Carbon one from the Epic after a lot of hubber advice

post-3502-0-98382300-1386759392_thumb.jpg

Customs rejected my parcel with the lights....now im getting nothing.

Anything else in there that they might not have liked? I heard the Swiss customs here by us are a bit of a b***h. If the price on the invoice looks dodgy or it looks counterfeit they confiscate it. Might be the same there by you.