Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally took the plunge and bought an Assos Bib, Neo Pro but still that price.  Must say I tried on a heap of bibs in the change rooms before and that Assos really is so comfortable. Will see how it does on the bike this weekend.

how much were they?

I'm using Pearl Izumi Elite at the moment. Guessing they are around R1,600 and 4hour rides easy no problem. Everyone says Assos but I havent come to that price point yet.

how much were they?

I'm using Pearl Izumi Elite at the moment. Guessing they are around R1,600 and 4hour rides easy no problem. Everyone says Assos but I havent come to that price point yet.

Paid R2600 you can get them cheaper at cycle sharp but i had a few gift vouchers from my birthday so got mine at cyclelab. I brought up the whole i thought you guys will beat any price but they just said they can can only give me a 5% discount.  If it weren't for the vouchers I would have got them elsewhere.

Paid R2600 you can get them cheaper at cycle sharp but i had a few gift vouchers from my birthday so got mine at cyclelab. I brought up the whole i thought you guys will beat any price but they just said they can can only give me a 5% discount.  If it weren't for the vouchers I would have got them elsewhere.

We'll beat any price unless its lower than ours?

If you are looking for cheap water bottles, Due South have theirs for 10 bucks a piece....great value!!!

post-5144-0-87069600-1459500920_thumb.jpg

Scott.jpgWent to CL to buy new shoes, and you wont believe (my wife does not believe it) the shoes came with freebies

Welcome back. Now try and keep your cheekbones off the wooden bridges...

just ordered one of these from Dial'd .... The Petrol colour scheme looks amazing - KEEN!

The colour Is amazing yes and built properly they fly!!!

Enjoy

147210_00_d.jpg

Has to be my KS LSV 272 dropper seat post.. amazing bit of kit incredible quality and engineering.. it has transfomed my riding... i am 185 tall 105kgs and have my seat high up so my centre of gravity is high.. with the 100mm drop on the seatpost i now smash those once before sketchy downhill technical bits

This is also a brilliant bit of kit with helmets around costing more than double the money i think the IXS is gonna be tough to beat. although weighing in at around 350 grams it is a 100 grams heavier thay old helmet but offers far more comprehensive protection especially at the rear lower part of the skull.. ventilation and fit is excellent and was noticibly better than other helmets i tried.. wicked colours and the quality and finish and feel of the materials is awesome.. the biggest plus though is that my visibility has improved a lot one doesnt end up looking into the peak of the helmet when lookin infront of oneself and strain to look up especially after those loooong rides when one is tired. the peak also has a breakaway function should u take a tumble aswell as being removable should one wish to ride without it ... go on to the IXS website and see their story and their commitment to supply better kit at half the price of their competitors....

post-90153-0-70976100-1459586759_thumb.png

post-90153-0-89785400-1459587119_thumb.png