2012 94.7

Agteros

PeeWee, riding in the rain is fun and easy. Just avoid the wet patches (cause then you may slip and fall) ph34r.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain will certainly increase the risk of accident, even the pros are not exempt and riding in a bunch all it takes is one rider to suddenly brake or hit a drain or road marking.

Recall a wet 94.7 a few years back going down a hill with sharp bend, a rider appears next to me and by the looks of road rash had already had one crash, not learning their mistake they take the bend too sharp and bike slid out, luckily marshals were there but on passing i could see the bike was totaled and their race over.

PeeWee, riding in the rain is fun and easy. Just avoid the wet patches (cause then you may slip and fall) ph34r.png

And the potholes that will be full of water!

Isn't Joburg flat? :-) *waving from Cape Town....

CAnt wait for my first 94.7 rude awakening.

JHB might be seen as flat but you might just find a bump or 2 along the way...post-27214-0-02917500-1352809462_thumb.jpg

I know the picture says vrystaat ph34r.png

Quick question for the experienced

This is my first 94.7 got a 6-43 start what time would you recommend I get to venue and also at that time where would be best place to park.

I will be coming from West Rand

Thanks

This is my first 94.7 got a 6-43 start what time would you recommend I get to venue and also at that time where would be best place to park.

Thanks

Parking not sure but starting at 6:43, I would be there in the blocks at about 6:00, 20min cycle to there, parked and ready to go by 5:40.

JHB might be seen as flat but you might just find a bump or 2 along the way...post-27214-0-02917500-1352809462_thumb.jpg

I know the picture says vrystaat ph34r.png

Dude, you wearing that shirt again??

Thanks

I come from the north west, get off at Rivonia Road, turn right onto Van Der Bijl Ave (K60), and park near the top.

It is a short warm up to the start, and allows an easy getaway when you are done...

post-6252-0-16897100-1352812170_thumb.png

i was told the reseeding were closed, best you call the race office and see T: 011 01 7 2700

let me know if you come right

They told me re-seeding has been done, but just bring your recent results to them at the expo and they will sort us out. Good luckthumbup1.gif

it is laundry day ok. But don't you just love my pecks?

Beautiful - side effects of EPOL?

Beautiful - side effects of EPOL?

Must be, I would take EPO...L just to get those, screw the endurance benefits.

Hip hip...a rack

yep, didn't you know EPOL gives you "lungs"?

and dianabol takes it away.