2012 94.7

Agteros

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look's like I'm the only hubber SS

WHAT? I am riding a qhubeka buffalo, 42 x 20 gearing and 25kg's need 2 different spanners and 1 star screw driver to change the back wheel

WHAT? I am riding a qhubeka buffalo, 42 x 20 gearing and 25kg's need 2 different spanners and 1 star screw driver to change the back wheel

Wow!! Good luck and well done

Please give me advice on the meal the night before, a lekker pasta meal or a Good steak with veggies?

Steak and veg brother with some mashed potatoes and an egg.

Forget that pasta k@k.

The morning meal is the big challenge, people get there way before the time and their brekkie wears off by then.

Please give me advice on the meal the night before, a lekker pasta meal or a Good steak with veggies?

Whatever you eat the night before a normal long ride.

Whatever you feel like the night before that allows you to have a good night's sleep.

As Dangle says, focus on the next morning. If you have to be up at 4am and can't eat a full meal then, then maybe prepare mixed nuts and dried fruit in a sandwich bag the night before, or peanut butter sarmie, tuck it into your pocket in the morning and snack on it. As long as your glycogen levels are fully topped up + ample slow-release carbs in your digestive system before the ride (and pre-hydrated) then you're good to go.

Steak and veg brother with some mashed potatoes and an egg.

Forget that pasta k@k.

The morning meal is the big challenge, people get there way before the time and their brekkie wears off by then.

I was also thinking that its pointless eating at home

Think breakfast after parking my car will be a better move, I will be the guy on the Polo Field with the cadac

I was also thinking that its pointless eating at home

Think breakfast after parking my car will be a better move, I will be the guy on the Polo Field with the cadac

Nice....full english with black pudding?

Nice....full english with black pudding?

No Black Pudding, it does nothing for me on race day. I think it might be because I kotch it out right after eating it

The rest will be full English though

Not sure about 94.7, but I did it at Macsteel this year; B to A to ride with a mate. The data said I started A batch and no DQ. Then again that's ChampionChip and not RaceTec.

Also at Trailseeker #1 this year I swapped batch stickers to start in C and not D, was DQed for that...

But why would people risk it at a big "race" like 94.7?

I don't know. I am just wondering if anybody has been DQed on the 94.7 for starting early.