Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

Didi's colour was suppose to have been changed to orange because of new sponsor www.wiggle.co.uk.

http://cdn1.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2009/06/17/2/_small_didi_and_his_new_baby_called_boris_becker_600.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didi_Senft

Tour Devil” Didi Senft confirmed that he will miss the Tour this year for the first time, but that things are finally looking up after his surgery last month.

“I just got back from having my head x-rayed, the third time in three weeks, I feel like a Chernobyl reactor.,” he toldCyclingnews. “Today the results were much better and I can start doing more things every day, (unfortunately without the Tour).”

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/injury-update-wynants-and-terpstra-improving?ns_campaign=news&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=cyclingnews&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering the other day what happened to Didi the Devil. He has apparently been in an accident and is missing the Tour. 1st one since 1993 he misses. My apologies if it has been mentioned before.

He has been advised by his doctors to avoid the tour as he is not allowed to jump up and down. He has had brain surgery to remove his excess IQ so he can read and reply to Nokia phone threads.

He has been advised by his doctors to avoid the tour as he is not allowed to jump up and down. He has had brain surgery to remove his excess IQ so he can read and reply to Nokia phone threads.

So now he qualifies as a Stormers supporter as well :thumbup:

I am pretty sure I saw him at the Giro (Didi the devil I mean) so his operation must have been very recent?.

I dont really look for him, but when I do see him its like...."Hey there's the Devil" so now that you mention it, I think he will be missed.

Can't say the same for all the Borat impersonators.

Nothing like the one and only ....

http://witz.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/boratbike.jpg

Amazing how different our perceptions are. I have thoroughly enjoyed the tour so far, compulsive viewing for my mates and myself. So many cyclists I have spoken to have really enjoyed it.

Sagan, The Gorilla with 3 wins, the crashes, Sky power, Evans' feeble attempts to attack, Twiggo leading out EBH, EuroCar wins, TeeJay, Froome, LL Sanchez on Sunday. All riveting stuff.

Maybe it's PnP who are so goddam boring? Try EuroSport streaming, different event.

I take your point about all the "bold" stuff. That has been entertaining but after all that, the reason I tune in is the battle for the yellow jersey, hence me saying; "boring these last few days...."

The other stuff did get the hype going but I guess what I meant was that the expectation in the mountains didn't really amount to much. There is still tomorrow though.

What is PnP?

Just watched the highlights again. Phil says: "Fedrigo has the nose for a win…"

That's not nice, is it?

Just watched the highlights again. Phil says: "Fedrigo has the nose for a win…"

That's not nice, is it?

Pierrick Fédrigo - His nickname is "le nez de Marmande" (The nose of Marmande) due to his remarkable nose

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierrick_F%C3%A9drigo

He also said that Peter is going to sag on the Pyrenees

*groan*

Edited by splat

He also said that Peter is going to Sag on the Pyrenees

*groan*

Sagan one of the only entertaining guys at the tour this year. He can't do everything though. If nothing happens in the GC today I am turning the tour off until Paris and going riding.

Sagan one of the only entertaining guys at the tour this year. He can't do everything though. If nothing happens in the GC today I am turning the tour off until Paris and going riding.

Nothing is going to happen today. Take my word. Cuddles and Nibali will both have left there climbing legs at the hotel and and and.....

Or maybe you meant tomorrow cause it's a rest day?

Nothing is going to happen today. Take my word. Cuddles and Nibali will both have left there climbing legs at the hotel and and and.....

There won't happen much more tomorrow than there will today.

We need Contador. There I said it!

x_x doh, yes tomorrow. whatever happens today will be behind closed doors. almost hoping the guys hit the refill bags hard today so that we can at least have some action.