My new steed - boasting alert.

camerons

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My new bike....decided to opt of something other than black this time. And yes I do need the seat that high. Very long legs.

post-23727-0-75478700-1339746737.jpg

6.7kg is race mode.

Why didn't you get a bigger frame then?

Uber cool!!!!!

Guessing your legs are proportionally longer than your arms which is why you have opted for a longer seatpost than a bigger frame. Does it make that much difference in the size of the cockpit when the seat is this high,??

Edited by Tubehunter

Bit skinny for my liking,I like my tyres a bit more full bodied (like in MTB) none the less great looking machine :thumbup:

My new bike....decided to opt of something other than black this time. And yes I do need the seat that high. Very long legs.

6.7kg is race mode.

Your still a noob so your forgiven, all steeds need to be placed on the couch! preferably a white couch.

Your still a noob so your forgiven, all steeds need to be placed on the couch! preferably a white couch.

+1

6.7kg is race mode.

Jelousy makes me nosty...it sucks ;)

Nice bike! What size frame is that, and is that a custom spray job?

It's a 61 (XXL). Its a stock paint job - Neon Red it's called. I bought it in the US, it is one of the colours they have there. They have a much bigger range than Specialized bring into SA.

re - Frame size... Long legs and short body. It is still a 61 (XXL) so a very big frame. Not sure too many manufactures do anything bigger. Certainly Specialized don't. With that setup it fits me like a glove and is very comfortable. Actually thinking of taking a couple of spacers out from under the stem as well.