Bwahahahaha - Comrades Winner Tests Positive

TNT1

alles is die land is rassisties as n ander kleur n fout maak, wanneer gaan hulle leer om n brug te bou en oor dit kom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alles is die land is rassisties kort n brug as tussen n ander kleur n fout maak, wanneer gaan en hulle leer om n brug te bou en om oor die verlede te oor dit kom

Fixed!

He said that he hasn't changed his nutrition and training routine for the last few years. What are the chances (hypothetically speaking of course) that a few items were added to the banned substances list and he just didn't bother to read the new list.... It wouldn't make it any better, just the fact that he was a dumbass not to read the list.

Edited by Grebel

Guest Just plain Crazy

Um, are you new here? Read some of the drivel we post...

bwahahaha

Well I doubt it would be in 32GI so what was he taking then if he got it from a supplement and not nasal spray or something ?

AFAIK the Methylx stuff is present in more bodybuilding type supplements, which also means he was a naughtby boy by not sticking to his sponsors stuff, which they claim he won the race using.

He said that he hasn't changed his nutrition and training routine for the last few years. What are the chances (hypothetically speaking of course) that a few items were added to the banned substances list and he just didn't bother to read the new list.... It wouldn't make it any better, just the fact that he was a dumbass not to read the list.

Interesting that the head of Drug Free Sport said on 702 that many people have not been punished for consumption of this particular substance as they could prove that they did not consume it purposely. It is found in some common things and can be described in the ingredient list rather deceptively (he gave an example, which I cannot remember - like the ingredient list shows something like salmon oil).

Well I doubt it would be in 32GI so what was he taking then if he got it from a supplement and not nasal spray or something ?

AFAIK the Methylx stuff is present in more bodybuilding type supplements, which also means he was a naughtby boy by not sticking to his sponsors stuff, which they claim he won the race using.

Ive got my money on USN every year they claim they dont have stuff in their products thats on the banned list and then every year a warning goes out to pro athletes and a recall is made on some or other product.

I'm completely stunned that you lot all are so quick to apologise for this guy, and yet so quick to lynch the likes of Fouchebag.

The double standards.

I dare say I'm shocked.

Interesting that the head of Drug Free Sport said on 702 that many people have not been punished for consumption of this particular substance as they could prove that they did not consume it purposely. It is found in some common things and can be described in the ingredient list rather deceptively (he gave an example, which I cannot remember - like the ingredient list shows something like salmon oil).

There goes the smoke screen..... or perhaps the technicality....... Surely if you used your hands to put it into your mouth, you are guilty? Nowadays, it is professional athletes that are winning these events and they have a team that works with them including dieticians and trainers who should be aware of these technicalities..... or maybe they are.....

I'm completely stunned that you lot all are so quick to apologise for this guy, and yet so quick to lynch the likes of Fouchebag.

The double standards.

I dare say I'm shocked.

I would say Noob, but I don't think it applies...... Maybe you have reformed...

means he was a naughtby boy by not sticking to his sponsors stuff, which they claim he won the race using.

Who is his sponsor?

Is steak included in his nutrition?

There goes the smoke screen..... or perhaps the technicality....... Surely if you used your hands to put it into your mouth, you are guilty? Nowadays, it is professional athletes that are winning these events and they have a team that works with them including dieticians and trainers who should be aware of these technicalities..... or maybe they are.....

Yes the trainers should be aware but what if they cocked up do you still kill the athlete

This morning's Sowetan is reporting that his father has said that.

Contador's mother is "swarthy" and grows a moutache and she said she made the steak for him.

Ive got my money on USN every year they claim they dont have stuff in their products thats on the banned list and then every year a warning goes out to pro athletes and a recall is made on some or other product.

I can't find the detailed disclaimer, but below is a short piece from the following link: http://www.usn.co.za...EMENTS%20P1.pdf

No absolute guarantee can be given by any supplement company that contamination will never occur. But certain steps can be taken to significantly minimise the risks involved for athletes subject to drug testing. At USN, the elite athlete remains one of our main priorities, but we also want to ensure that the general consumer has peace of mind as to the quality and safety of of the product they use.

I like how they say "No absolute guarantee can be given by any supplement company..." thereby absolving themselves a bit.