Be wary of dodgy hub members

KiNgL

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A massive thread all about Junior A and not one single response from him.

hub/storm/teacup?

Spoke to a few people in worcester last night! Firstly he is in school in hoerskool montana( they are on holiday now( please confirm zak) so no excuses). Secondly: nobody who dealt with this man had any good comments about him sadly and its when he buys or sells so this is his MO I would say! To the original poster please pm me and let's see wat we can do?? To continue this witch hunt is pointless if junior has not responded he won't??

P.S: iv been hubbing since I was in school, been selling while I was in school! Zak.A is also in school and I'm sure he won't ever use school as an excuse( well we onbiously can't answerr our cellphones during school time) appart from that being a school laitie is no excuse!!!

Edited by no calves

my phone is in for repairs, otherwise I'd ask him.

His number is on his hub profile,don't you have another phone?

Sadly there will always be one or two who will ruin it for the rest. I have never had any problems buying or selling on the Hub, Luckily!

Cheers

Bruce

You still havent said what exactly the problem is and the whole hub wants to go moer this oak

Did he take your money and give you stolen goods, was it broken or different items or is he just a lighty that doesn't know his thumb from his arse?

What is the story?

Before i purchased stuff he was in contact with me often .. after i paid for stuff i gave all my particulars ,email ,cell ,address etc

The the silent treatment began .. called the guy spoke to him once mentioned he was finishing up exams but his Mom was posting stuff last week .

tried to get hold of him again on same number a few times and it keeps getting red phoned .I have emailed i have messaged i have text messaged etc

In my opinion if i take someones money and then do not remain in contact with them ie sms mail etc even letting them know that there is a problem or not , but just remaining in contact is the key, avoiding contact in my opinion shows that i am up to no good..

It wasnt a lot of money, but my bitter point is that i got shafted by a fellow hubber..

enough said .

Idiots like this make it hard for the rest of the honest guys trying to sell their goods!!

It wasnt a lot of money, but my bitter point is that i got shafted by a fellow hubber..

enough said .

Yeah, uncool.

It takes away from the spirit of what is intended here - building a cycling 'community'.

Idiots like this make it hard for the rest of the honest guys trying to sell their goods!!

They are in the minority

I have only had good experiences and my son as well(Sarg3)

Is jy alweer deur 'n Bulls supported geblixem omdat jy windgat was, of is dit maar net swaar om voor te bly daar op Darling........mmmmmm skattebol???????

Die bulls supporters se vrouens doen die slaanwerk vir ons!

It is sad that "skelms" will always find a way to rip people off....

This is a school kid that is behaving like this so where are his parents?Do they know what he is up to and what reputation he has?

<p>

Junior AlbertsIs one of the most dogey people i have ever dealt with.Brings the hub name down.Not a big purchase, i was going to take a few of his items ,thankfully i never did.He is Quick to take money , then fails to take calls respond to emails etc.I have all messages saved of me trying to get hold of this guy , and emails etc.Be warey people.. Do not buy , deal with this lighty ..Ps one day i will be down in Worcester, i will come and visit , we can talk then.http://www.thehubsa....98-garage-sale/
I was interested in buying some stuff from this guys ad , there seemed something fishy from the way the ad was posted but sometimes its hard to find things and you gotta leap when the oppourtunity comes....So I asked the guy about 2 or 3 times for the exact model , he replied but ignored my question everytime , typical scamster reply bacuase they dont have the goods anyway. Then he had some funny excuse for why he couldn't send me a pic - my conman alerts started to bleep loudly and I decided to leave it when he started asking out of the blue to make payment. If this person is not a conman it appears he has got the necessary skills and is hereafter qualified for the job too....... Edited by Skylark

Well ,This morning i got a call and seems like the Chap has come to his senses and will try post the goods to me ..

wonder if it will ever arrive, as it is going through our awesome postal system. , but seems like word got round to him

and he is now been proactive.

Guess an apology from my side may be in order ..