Chris Froome

Shebeen

He hasn't complained about it at all, it is the armchair experts that get their knickers in a knot about it.

+1. Everyone is having a hissy about how gobby his GF is on twitter, yet they all sit here and decide what he should be doing/should have done/could have done.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Froome doesnt have the stress of a 10million euro team built around him, the stress of the yellow jersey on his shoulders and the public pressure on him. Without this stress he is finding himselt in a dominant situation. They are an amazingly strong team, he must enjoy it. From next year he will probably have all those responsibilties on HIS shoulders and lets see how he performs then. Will he have a team as strong around him? Im desperate to see him win, but its going to be tough in future years.... this is the year!!

It's on the Tour thread.

I would be rather pissed of if my wife gobbed off like that, let alone my new girlfriend, unless of course she has taken up position at Sky management .

I would be rather pissed of if my wife gobbed off like that, let alone my new girlfriend, unless of course she has taken up position at Sky management .

Agreed. And she did take a hiding for it - here and elsewhere. It certainly can't do Froome any favours. I believe Wiggins' wife deleted her twitter account after the other outburst.

Agreed. And she did take a hiding for it - here and elsewhere. It certainly can't do Froome any favours. I believe Wiggins' wife deleted her twitter account after the other outburst.

Sorry for asking, but you mention elsewhere, where was that, I would be keen to see that.

I think that a true racer will want to win as many TDF as he can, I do not like this "he will have his chance later", it is the TDF! You must try and win everyone you can if you can!

Sure this is BS, now the second best rider will win the tour if everything goes to plan! If I was wiggins I would feel like a real idiot it was clear the froome could have kick his ass yesterday.

Sorry for asking, but you mention elsewhere, where was that, I would be keen to see that.

No prob. Search for michellecound - without the @ - on twitter. You'll see the posts that mention her or responses to her tweet.

No prob. Search for michellecound - without the @ - on twitter. You'll see the posts that mention her or responses to her tweet.

I will look, I follow her, but haven't looked at responses.

Jirre, is that her in the profile pic?

It's a very good pic ,don't be too deceived, his previous girlfriend was a model, all her pics looked good and in the flesh it confirmed that they were good pics.

Froome's chances are shot to **** in the tdf 2012

Maybe the vuelta for him as no 1 at sky...

Next year is a complete different ball game but i think froome should stick to sky his day will come.

Hope so.

I think Froome is stuck between a rock & a hard place.

He's got a 3yr contract with Sky. I don't see Sky won't just letting him go, especially after his performance at TDF. Also don't think that there's another team out there that's got the money to buy him out of his contract.

So he's stuck !!

Wiggins needs a BIG mechanically problem at the next TT.

Froome showed he has potential and has delivered big time.

Its a happy/sad situation no one anticipated.I have no reason to dislike Wiggins and feel for Froome.

First time Froomie impressed the hell out of me was about two years ago during the Jock - He rode alone against all the

supposed SA Pro teams and he came away with the win.

GOOD ON YEA MATE !