Chris Froome

Shebeen

Michelle has always come across, to me at least, as passionate, feisty but often not very tactful. I recall some of the posts of her and her ex, at the time they were controversial but by today's Hub standards they would be termed mild. She's also a very skillful photographer as well.

Oh, gosh, ja. And there was that one really ugly thread…

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall quite a few of them :lol:

As an 'arm chair yellow jersey holder' I feel that this is the most boring tour that I have watched in years.

It was awesome to watch previous champs making breaks in the mountains in order to keep/take their leads.

Wiggins just sits behind his team and shows absolutely no tour goedspa.

I would love to see Froome make a break in todays stage and make up the 2mins just to see some expression from Wiggo.

Yeah, but those were the days when there were birds on the Hub, I mean real women with photos and everything and they said stuff and we held hands & there were flowers. Not like the dark acid tank it is today.

i would like to see this tours avg speed compared to previous years, must be a km or 2 slower

The pomp thread?? I see you eating him, what about me??

Yeah, but those were the days when there were birds on the Hub, I mean real women with photos and everything and they said stuff and we held hands & there were flowers. Not like the dark acid tank it is today.

Yeah, back then even a man who tired to recycle an old greeting card for his wife could earn forgiveness by starting a thread about it here… :whistling:

That's actually a good pic, she doesn't look like that all the time.

They never do...

Yeah, back then even a man who tired to recycle an old greeting card for his wife could earn forgiveness by starting a thread about it here… :whistling:

ol Fanie Fiets, that was very funny.

The pomp thread?? I see you eating him, what about me??

links guys if you're going to be dredging up the past. Us newbies need help finding stuff!

links guys if you're going to be dredging up the past. Us newbies need help finding stuff!

Oh, no, you won't find that thread…

ol Fanie Fiets, that was very funny.

That oke's a hoot. I remember when he cracked his frame trying to bunnyhop off his rollers the week before he came up to do the 94.7. What happened over that 94.7 weekend is not allowed to be repeated here… :blush:

Oh, no, you won't find that thread…

That disappeared faster than last months pay check, was still some good reading. I sometimes miss the Team Cough Syrup threads, and Greyowl ver 6.1 and Popeye having a spat.

And who will forget the dating thread., maybe I should start a "who remembers thread"

That oke's a hoot. I remember when he cracked his frame trying to bunnyhop off his rollers the week before he came up to do the 94.7. What happened over that 94.7 weekend is not allowed to be repeated here… :blush:

+1

Every time i watch and read about Froome I get more impressed :thumbup:

Domestique = servant = to serve = even if it is lanky Wiggo = teamwork