why do they still make 26 inch bikes if 29ers are clearly the way forward?

29er-norman

Congrats to the OP. Second post and you are already as narrow minded as most of the hubbers on here. You'll fit right in...

says the chap with cleavage in his avatar.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i also think riding a 29er is faaar more extreme because you are higher off the ground when you fall thus more dangerous.

personally i also think riding a 29er is faaar more extreme because you are higher off the ground when you fall thus more dangerous.

lol!!! dude. if you had any hope of being taken seriously you certainly sank that with this one :D :D

Ahhh. A trolling rookie. Your maths homework for tomorrow done?

A 29er XC bike will have a similar BB height as a 26" XC bike, so you will be the same distance from the ground, your hands might be a little higher.

So unless your legs grow as fast as your unpopularity on here you will sit at the same height.

Looking at your hub name that question you posted was loaded with the sole reason to stir. Feeling popular already? :whistling:

it really doesnt make sense to me why 26inch bikes are still in production especially if you look at the amount of 29ers and how popular they are in south africa at the moment please share your thoughts.

it really doesnt make sense to me why 26inch bikes are still in production especially if you look at the amount of 29ers and how popular they are in south africa at the moment please share your thoughts.

its just a marketing phase we passing through, the bike industry saw a gullible market and exploited it.

the rest of the world still rides 26".

and trust me, they will all be back to the 26"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m78k1nqSvz1qevcw3o2_500.png

You obviously know nothing about bikes and if I had to meet someone like you in the street id'd give you a P-K.

Edited by TheV