Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to see the race take place in proper "epic like" distance, terrain and climbing even if it's just for one day, atta is about as close as anything to an epic day that I know of. Besides...marathon champs are too far away...we would have forgotten about it by then

Attakwas is easily as hard or maybe even harder as any one of the hardest days at the Epic.

Can't you see why oom 'Tice picked next year? He has already chickened out, since the end of the world is due. 21 Dec 2012 (speaking Mayan of course. :whistling:)

So now you see where the heavy wording of his posts come from. It's Mayan.

Ok after reading most of the last few pages all i can do is drag my sorry ass up off the ground ( once i stop laughing that is ) . Im so gonna enter the race just to keep dangle company and watch ( sorry record with my gopro ) the end result ... Its gonna be EPIC .

Bwhahahaha , i cant friggen wait .

Edited by Iron

Ok, so it appears my training is not going as planned.

Riding in the rain and this crummy weather this morning, I lost my chain, trues bob, sommer net gone :eek:

So luckily I had my best pair of cycling pants, my trusty Levis.

I took off my belt and slapped than on to the bike.

20 minutes later my pants start falling off (at my weight you tend to lose weight very quickly from strenuous exercise)

I stop on this single track and spot a geel slang, I gooi'd the oke knockout with my multi-tool (which I bought from ClintZA)

Making sure the oke was dizness, I picked him up and used him as a belt in my Levis.

All in all a real hard and mentally a really tough ride , but I have been training for this challenge for the last 30 odd years and won't let little issues bog me down

Sooooo I checked out the Enticement's results versus mine over the past few years (I totally keep all my palmares on record!) and I think his mouth is cashing some cheques that his legs can't match.

Yours truly has smacked him in fun rides, races, XCM and XCO (provincial, national or otherwise) and most recently on his SS with a rigid fork on a day his coach told him not to go over 80% HR. Yes - I do have a coach who gives me a programme - maybe one day I'll upgrade to a battle plan.

Now of course we all know I'm a fookin legend in my own bath tub but look pretty damn ordinary when the real bikers come out to play.

Dangle 1 - Enticement 0 is my guess.

Sooooo I checked out the Enticement's results versus mine over the past few years (I totally keep all my palmares on record!) and I think his mouth is cashing some cheques that his legs can't match.

Yours truly has smacked him in fun rides, races, XCM and XCO (provincial, national or otherwise) and most recently on his SS with a rigid fork on a day his coach told him not to go over 80% HR. Yes - I do have a coach who gives me a programme - maybe one day I'll upgrade to a battle plan.

Now of course we all know I'm a fookin legend in my own bath tub but look pretty damn ordinary when the real bikers come out to play.

Dangle 1 - Enticement 0 is my guess.

Eldron, your palmares please..

So us mere mortals can comprehend how EPIC this battle will be...

Lovin thus banter, c'mon enticement more fighting talk, you were on a roll a couple pages ago

Good day at VG, popped nellly's tjerrie properly....

You do know that if you chicken out now - not a single member on the hub will ever take any of your future posts seriously.

Please give us a exact date and time as i'm not missing this for the world.

You look like a fit toppie that know's his stuff, but you'll have to stick to a REAL good "battle plan" or else Dangle will make your naam gat!

Cav, aren't you stating what we already know? Maybe a poll will find a hubber who still finds this interesting and informative.

Riding in the rain and this crummy weather this morning, I lost my chain, trues bob, sommer net gone :eek:

20 minutes later my pants start falling off (at my weight you tend to lose weight very quickly from strenuous exercise)

I stop on this single track and spot a geel slang, I gooi'd the oke knockout with my multi-tool (which I bought from ClintZA)

Making sure the oke was dizness, I picked him up and used him as a belt in my Levis.

All in all a real hard and mentally a really tough ride , but I have been training for this challenge for the last 30 odd years and won't let little issues bog me down

Yis oke, if you are on the limit with weight your health might be on the limit as well. Finely tuned machine and all that stuff. Take care of yourself, this enticement bloke seems to be a real tough dude

Faaark! That's epic!!!

In the RAIN!!!

:lol: :lol: