Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

You cannot hide the truth - your racing results reflect your training effort, but remember, one feather doesn't make a bird. Use specific races as milestones for indicating your preparation progress. For the Epic the Sabie Classic serves as a fantastic full-dress-rehearsal.

Nou praat jy tos.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot hide the truth - your racing results reflect your training effort, but remember, one feather doesn't make a bird. Use specific races as milestones for indicating your preparation progress. For the Epic the Sabie Classic serves as a fantastic full-dress-rehearsal.

You are so funny. :lol:

Somebody said that this thread should be deleted. I do not agree. Some people dig their own graves.

And some would rather have that sticker on their bike than an overpriced season in the Alps?

Take out the overpriced part of each comment above and each comment is fair. Value perception is subjective not absolute.

Sharp!

You're have REALLY outdone yourself with this one. I doubt if you will ever beat this gem, EVER. Please consider a second career...as a stand-up comedian perhaps. Thinking, thinking ...... Whackhead, is that YOU taking the p!iss out of us!!!

Define exactly what you want to achieve with the Epic - be it just finishing, or top-50 or podium. Make sure your battle plan for preparation supports that and then stick to it. Use that as a project plan, inclusive of milestones and dates. Make sure your plan guides you through a off-peak, pre-peak and peak period as the focus on components of conditioning differ between these periods. The peak period should start around beginning Jan 13. Do not be misguided by misplaced comments and remarks, stick to your plan ...

Define exactly what you want to achieve with the Epic - be it just finishing, or top-50 or podium. Make sure your battle plan for preparation supports that and then stick to it. Use that as a project plan, inclusive of milestones and dates. Make sure your plan guides you through a off-peak, pre-peak and peak period as the focus on components of conditioning differ between these periods. The peak period should start around beginning Jan 13. Do not be misguided by misplaced comments and remarks, stick to your plan ...

Podium...I wanna klap burry and suzie. How would I go about this.

Can't do the 13th of jan, its my b-day and I will be snotters...

Podium...I wanna klap burry and suzie. How would I go about this.

Can't do the 13th of jan, its my b-day and I will be snotters...

If you have not proven your genetic ability to perform on that level yet, forget it - redefine your goal. If you have the genetics but have not started with your preparation 3-4 years ago, forget it - redefine your goal. You can take an active rest day on 13 Jan 13, with a recovery ride on 14 Jan 13.

If you have not proven your genetic ability to perform on that level yet, forget it - redefine your goal. If you have the genetics but have not started with your preparation 3-4 years ago, forget it - redefine your goal. You can take an active rest day on 13 Jan 13, with a recovery ride on 14 Jan 13.

Demmit I keep on forgetting I am a landras vark... and what is this talk about 3-4 years, you said 13th of jan.

#ThatAwkwardMoment when your sarcasm is so advanced, people actually think you are stupid

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iyC-YlHLlB8/Tp7uX6782LI/AAAAAAAAD8Q/WUsOQXRRmRY/s1600/animal_like_people-14081.jpg

I don't have much genetics, but I will beat you in any race...........with one leg.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iyC-YlHLlB8/Tp7uX6782LI/AAAAAAAAD8Q/WUsOQXRRmRY/s1600/animal_like_people-14081.jpg

Finally a picture. Now this thread is not entirely useless anymore.

I don't have much genetics, but I will beat you in any race...........with one leg.

You name the race 2nd 1/2 of next year - how about SA XCO Champs or SA XCM Champs if you want to suffer. What about XCO Worlds 2013, or then Hilton 2013?