Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enticement, I need some tips on conditioning my digestive system to cope with the rigours of the epic and the stress that riding and eating & drinking supplements places on my gut

Enticement, I need some tips on conditioning my digestive system to cope with the rigours of the epic and the stress that riding and eating & drinking supplements beer places on my gut

We need real world solutions

Enticement, I need some tips on conditioning my digestive system to cope with the rigours of the epic and the stress that riding and eating & drinking supplements places on my gut

We need real world solutions

Make sure you go to the loo for a poo in the morning otherwise.... Bog roll and backpack

There's a high probability that taking part in the Epic implies that you will anyway ride your mountain bike even if it was not for Epic preparation. However, if one can isolate Epic preparation costs and keep it to the absolute bare minimum, it will more-or-less look as follows:

• 1 biometric bike set-up: Subtotal R775

So you only need to set your bike up through a fitting if you're going to do the Epic? What toss.

Claiming it's a topic with good advice based on the number of views is like some of the claims made by the world's most intelligent man to justify his ramblings on about water bottles and multi-tools.

There is nobody as blind as the person that doesn't want to see! If you have set your goals, there will often be many to tell you why they believe it won't work. Distinguish between validated advice and opinions - everyone has a right to an opinion but many lack empirical substance! Its easy to criticize but adding to that a better solution makes for constructive criticism.

For the Epic, first make sure you have a clearly defined goal, then its easy to define your "project plan" to achieve that!

Just in time to give Clint a breather.

hehehehhehehe perfect timing, smelling blood today.

My project plan for my next stage race...suip suip suip...kuier, vreet...slaap...hit the trail, wash rinse repeat x3. I will put a powerpoint together

Just in time to give Clint a breather.

Talking about Clint...where is he? Haven't locked horns with him for a while now....

Talking about Clint...where is he? Haven't locked horns with him for a while now....

Oh you missed a good one...about 3 minutes ago...thread locked alles.

hehehehhehehe perfect timing, smelling blood today.

My project plan for my next stage race...suip suip suip...kuier, vreet...slaap...hit the trail, wash rinse repeat x3. I will put a powerpoint together

Sounds similar to my battle plan! When does prep start?