What do I do???

Wonder Woman

Hell, i often allow my Gardener to ride my bike to the shop, admittedly to get me something, just saying.

Probably explain why has a higher average than i do............. :whistling:

Edited by mikeMT

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WW, I'm in Brackendowns, we could get the CPF to assist us with at least stopping the guy and asking a few questions, from there they can get the SAPS involved.

Send me a PM and lets get the guy - at least we will have a story to tell if it turns out that someone donated it etc, :-)

To the rest, what’s the first thing you think of when you see a guy in an overall, tatty shoes etc riding a shiny bike with disk brakes, clip pedals etc....thought so.

To the rest, what’s the first thing you think of when you see a guy in an overall, tatty shoes etc riding a shiny bike with disk brakes, clip pedals etc....thought so.

Shame.

The first part was a good call, then you went and ruined it.

Edited by TNT1

That I must be looking in the mirror?

Hi,

I agree a lot can be assumptions , train with black guy that can not really afford a expensive bike , but he had a sponsor a while ago and we help maintain the bike so when training in his bibshorts he looks like a cyclist however when commuting to work in his clothes full of holes he might look like he stole it.

Remember what Asume spells Ass out of You and me.

You go live in a shack in winter time, work for a stuck up white guy paying minimal wages, climb into a taxi to get around, have a open broken drop hole for a toilet infested with rodents, covered with aids and other diseases.

Had your family killed by whites in the previous 30 years.

Have all white people driving and living the high life in beautiful homes safe comfy warm clean homes

Steal a bike what a pleasure. dont blame them what do you do? be proactive! Create one job, do something small everyday if everybody helps just a little even a smile it goes a long way.

wake up have you been in their shoes?? whites killed them went into their locations and dragged them out shot them dead sisters mothers fathers..

you drive by in your ac vehicle with a well paid job, good home and judge someone riding a nice bike?

shame on you

But all the ANC members and their friends are living the high life? Remember there are only a small percentage of white people left in SA. ANC has had almost 20 years to get it together but what has really been done? Have the locations become smaller or bigger? I dont want to start a political debate but I disagree when people say whites have all the luxury. Yes there was killing 20 years ago but that does not give them the right to kill and rape our families or am I wrong? Black people only look after themselves as individuals not as a race. Do you see zuma giving coins to every hobo on the corner? I dont think so...

I dont need to stand in their shoes to see what they are doing or not doing. Fact is when you have your bike stolen by a black person are you going to question every hobo riding a nice bike? We cant live in the past for the rest of our lives.....

You go live in a shack in winter time, work for a stuck up white guy paying minimal wages, climb into a taxi to get around, have a open broken drop hole for a toilet infested with rodents, covered with aids and other diseases.

Had your family killed by whites in the previous 30 years.

Have all white people driving and living the high life in beautiful homes safe comfy warm clean homes

Steal a bike what a pleasure. dont blame them what do you do? be proactive! Create one job, do something small everyday if everybody helps just a little even a smile it goes a long way.

wake up have you been in their shoes?? whites killed them went into their locations and dragged them out shot them dead sisters mothers fathers..

you drive by in your ac vehicle with a well paid job, good home and judge someone riding a nice bike?

shame on you

WTF have you been smoking?

Most people studied very hard and work very hard for those houses and AC cars.

They don't just get it for free....so why should it just be taken.

Why should people just sit back and watch when they can do something ...ie report suspicious people.

With WW help a criminal may be caught and 2 bikes could be recovered.

You go live in a shack in winter time, work for a stuck up white guy paying minimal wages, climb into a taxi to get around, have a open broken drop hole for a toilet infested with rodents, covered with aids and other diseases. Had your family killed by whites in the previous 30 years. Have all white people driving and living the high life in beautiful homes safe comfy warm clean homes Steal a bike what a pleasure. dont blame them what do you do? be proactive! Create one job, do something small everyday if everybody helps just a little even a smile it goes a long way. wake up have you been in their shoes?? whites killed them went into their locations and dragged them out shot them dead sisters mothers fathers.. you drive by in your ac vehicle with a well paid job, good home and judge someone riding a nice bike? shame on you

Eish!? Greenlight, really? Have you experienced this? Same thing is happening now on white farms. Being poor and without a job doesn't give anybody the right to kill anybody else.

WW might have made assumptions, but she might have good reasons for doing so, now you go and turn this into a political and racial issue

Why do people automatically assume that when they see a black person riding a decent bike, it must be stolen. Those are very strong allegations to make. Case in point, my gardener rides a Merida TFS 500 which I gave him in order to commute to work and back.

I have a silverback - can we swop? :)

Why should people just sit back and watch when they can do something ...ie report suspicious people.

I agree 1000%

I don't agree that it should be a racist event though, and the OP came across that way. Apologies if I mis construe anything, but that's how it reads.

Go have a look at crime stats and who are responsible for most thefts in SA.

Go look at the cencus stats and see who make up most of the population of SA. And then see who most of the poor are in SA. So yes, i'd agree quite logical what demographic repsnsible for most thefts...

Sadly the %'s say WW's assumption may well be right - but assumptions are all they are.

Jeepers.........you guys are quick on the trigger.....

Within two pages we have established that people still live in the past....20 years is it since the last open "dragged them out shot them dead sisters mothers fathers"?

Seriously? You go from a simple "what should I do?" question to that??? Holy F(*$ the Hub is full of crap these days.

WW.....move on girl. Ignore the stuff around you and just try and survive yourself. Don't bother helping others.....they just might be like some of the people on the Hub.

Not worth it.

WTF have you been smoking?

Most people studied very hard and work very hard for those houses and AC cars.

They don't just get it for free....so why should it just be taken.

Have had 7 bikes stolen, 3 cars

With you on this but then do it and don't talk about it lets get the guy and find out how and where he got the bike.

Not assume anything

Be the change you want to see in this world . mg

Have to do a little about it everyday stop the guy, call the police, take a picture of the guy.

We have to stop seeing colour and work together, to make our country safe and better for everybody, fuelling the fire by just assuming things he most prob did steal it but tmrw take a pic upload it here and fight the battle against it not fuel racism by just saying it looks stolen..

We being childish like school kids black did this so whites did that.. It will not get better with this approach