What do I do???

Wonder Woman

sorry, i worked it out - my mistake. 50 lashes with a wet noodle.

50 lashes with a wet religious noodle thread?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here is nothing trying to be said with this picture, just look at it observe and forget.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/5/16/1305569857870/South-Africa-toilets-007.jpg

That shack in the background has been constructed with the kakhuis' walls and door

ok well I said aids which we all know can not be picked up from toilets seats (unless cut in skin) but face it saying aids gets the picture across mean all the other diseases at these toilets are probably unkown to science if you want to have stats and names for what you find at the toilets and get specific i'll get you a link

or rather buy a leke keg of beer for us all, set up a rope across the road tmrw morning and take off the bike, slowbee can then press the lock topic button

Edited by greenlight

That shack in the background has been constructed with the kakhuis' walls and door

Fook me, I was gonna say "damn there's an airconditioned convertible standing next to the airconditioned toilet"

in this here rural community

You go live in a shack in winter time, work for a stuck up white guy paying minimal wages, climb into a taxi to get around, have a open broken drop hole for a toilet infested with rodents, covered with aids and other diseases.

Had your family killed by whites in the previous 30 years.

Have all white people driving and living the high life in beautiful homes safe comfy warm clean homes

Steal a bike what a pleasure. dont blame them what do you do? be proactive! Create one job, do something small everyday if everybody helps just a little even a smile it goes a long way.

wake up have you been in their shoes?? whites killed them went into their locations and dragged them out shot them dead sisters mothers fathers..

you drive by in your ac vehicle with a well paid job, good home and judge someone riding a nice bike?

shame on you

Wow. Some assumptions here!

Wonder Woman,

what i did was trail the guy/s and call the cops, keeping them updated with my location, takes a bit of time but if you have a suspicion act on it.

i did this twice i was correct once and incorrect the other time.

i am a big guy, but i have been stabbed in the neck before, and i DO NOT want that happening again, so i totally understand your perspective, but if you have a suspicion i urge you to do something.

Fook me, I was gonna say "damn there's an airconditioned convertible standing next to the airconditioned toilet"

in this here rural community

Ive had a few mornings where I wished my toilet was like that, one not so long actually, lots of beer and blue cheese was had the day before mixed with a protein bar.

Yip . But the brian cell only comes around once a week .

Surely you are referring to the Norm cell, and not the Brian cell.. :whistling:

But all the ANC members and their friends are living the high life? Remember there are only a small percentage of white people left in SA. ANC has had almost 20 years to get it together but what has really been done? Have the locations become smaller or bigger? I dont want to start a political debate but I disagree when people say whites have all the luxury. Yes there was killing 20 years ago but that does not give them the right to kill and rape our families or am I wrong? Black people only look after themselves as individuals not as a race. Do you see zuma giving coins to every hobo on the corner? I dont think so...

I dont need to stand in their shoes to see what they are doing or not doing. Fact is when you have your bike stolen by a black person are you going to question every hobo riding a nice bike? We cant live in the past for the rest of our lives.....

Yes, and I'll also say this... Anyone who knows history will be able to tell you that following World War 2, both Germany and Japan had to rebuild totally devastated nations and yet in 20 years (infact less) both were once again world superpowers. There is no excuse for the ANC's Incompetence!

Hell, i often allow my garden boy to ride my bike to the shop, admittedly to get me something, just saying.

Probably explain why has a higher average than i do............. :whistling:

Exactly how old is this garden boy of yours? Are you a supporter of child labour or just condescending to people of colour?

Edited by petatodd

Exactly how old is this garden boy of yours? Are you a supporter of child labour or just condescending to people of colour?

Perhaps you should take a good long look in the mirror yourself if you are constantly looking for the negative in everything......................such a shame.

Perhaps you should take a good long look in the mirror yourself if you are constantly looking for the negative in everything......................such a shame.

Quite on the contrary, most of your posts are very well received. But I do think calling a grown man a boy based on his colour is a bit dodge. It's a small thing but highly offensive to a number of people.