Forum Rules

Niner

Since when is it a forum rule that if you off Topic that the topic will be closed?

The rules state

Keep it relevant. We know that some conversations can be wide-ranging, but if you post something which is unrelated to the original topic ("off-topic") then it may be removed, in order to keep the thread on track. This also applies to queries or comments about moderation, which should not be posted as comments.

Those comments should be removed NOT lock the topic? And it also seems that we are not allowed to ask question about Moderation? Secrecy bill?

Come on Matt, Slowbee is not acting according to the rules, but rather like he owns the place.

Edited by Niner

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please have a read through our forum rules:

We reserve the right to redirect or curtail conversations which descend into flame-wars based on ingrained partisanship or generalisations. We don't want to stop people discussing topics they are enthusiastic about, but we do ask users to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel divisive, threatening or toxic to others.

Keep it relevant. We know that some conversations can be wide-ranging, but if you post something which is unrelated to the original topic ("off-topic") then it may be removed, in order to keep the thread on track. This also applies to queries or comments about moderation, which should not be posted as comments.

The actions taken by Slowbee in closing the Batman thread were discussed and agreed by the moderation team. Slowbee actioned the decision, but did not make it alone.

As mentioned in another thread: If you'd like to continue the discussion - then by all means. We can create a separate topic with a more descriptive thread title and less provocative (and offensive to some) opener.

Please have a read through our forum rules:

The actions taken by Slowbee in closing the Batman thread were discussed and agreed by the moderation team. Slowbee actioned the decision, but did not make it alone.

As mentioned in another thread: If you'd like to continue the discussion - then by all means. We can create a separate topic with a more descriptive thread title and less provocative (and offensive to some) opener.

I would like to know why Slowbee so often locks a topic? Closes it or delets it?

The ASG one come to mind? The warning he often issues. "your warning level had increased"

Why was the ASG one deleted. Even if the OP asked? Surely other people also had simulat questions and could then search to see what was said?

Slowbee clearly does not like certain people on the hub and I have been watching thus for months now. He needs to drop the attitude.

Niner, come on man... take the sand out of your vajayjay. Move on with your life please

That almost came across as a personal attack :whistling:

Edit: spelling

Edited by Smolster

Niner, come on man... take the sand out of your vajayjay. Move on with your life please

Why do you waste your time then to even comment? If it does not bother you then move on, but don't tell me what to do!

I would like to know why Slowbee so often locks a topic? Closes it or delets it?

Easy. He is a LOT on the Hub. We all try and do what we can but sometimes work gets in the way. He has the privilege to be here a lot and can act quickly.

The ASG one come to mind?

A request has been logged to close it by the OP. He was on the Hub and did as requested.

The warning he often issues. "your warning level had increased"

Why was the ASG one deleted. Even if the OP asked? Surely other people also had simulat questions and could then search to see what was said?

The start a new one thread. Your own one. The OP did not want his personal name associated with the thread and as starter of the thread, the only way to get it done is by deleting it.

So start a new one. Easy hey?

Slowbee clearly does not like certain people on the hub and I have been watching thus for months now. He needs to drop the attitude.

Me neither. You neither.

Not your decision. Only he can decide to "drop the attitude". If he does not want to, it is his prerogative. Deal with it please.

I see nipple ..isn't that against forum rules??

If nipple is the biggest issue with that cartoon, still a way to go

yeah it did make me giggle, but mostly because it is so stereotypical and insensitive