FUTURE LIFE

chris_w_65

I really don’t understand all of this; we are all going to die…men with or without sperm. You are getting radiated each day with micro waves and now people are moaning about food that gives cancer. Try and get something of the shelf that is not manipulated in someway; I bet you the “free range” is not so free of sh#t because that chicken was also radiated by some micro wave. Why worry about free range if the packing can give you ball cancer?

The woman that is sitting next to me that is drinking her decaf coffee and telling me that it is healthier than regular coffee must go have a look at all the chemical that they use to get it decaffeinated...does she really care?

Just enjoy the food and if you don’t like the sh#t go and take a dump somewhere and grab something that tickle you taste buds….even if it is your free range bacon.

In that case we should just continue to pollute the planet with gas guzzling cars, fossil fuels, why not dump all our rubbish into the sea and rivers.

It's fine now, but what in fifty years?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guy that runs, lectures and writes loads of stuff

And built a career around the Carbo loading bollox... :whistling:

Some guy that runs, lectures and writes loads of stuff

For every Prof Noakes believer there must be a dozen that think he is talking cr@p.

I read "U-turn" in the same sentence as his name and decided for myself.

For every Prof Noakes believer there must be a dozen that think he is talking cr@p.

I read "U-turn" in the same sentence as his name and decided for myself.

Are you american?

I am sure to some it is. To me not so much. I doubt that we are about to wipe out the entire bee population let alone lose our balls or sprout any extra limbs from eating cereal. As far as I am aware science in general has no conclusive proof that there is any danger in consuming GMO foods. The dooms day prophets seem to be in the minority on this one.

But that is just as far as I know.

Google Monsanto and you may just find yourself a little more informed:o

Google Monsanto and you may just find yourself a little more informed:o

Exactly, people will always dismiss anything when uninformed or don't understand. Scary really that people are so passionate about everything but what they put into their bodies.

While you at it read about Bill Gates and Obamas relationship with Monsanto. Also read about Bill Gates population control vaccine.

I dig FutureLife, been using it for over a year now, but only really on days I exercise, so probably 4/5 times a week on average. For the other days I eat a mix of All Bran, Muesli and Yoghurt. The balance of the two does the job for me personally. One of the key enjoyment factors for me is the ease of use... if I'm running late I can literally chuck it in a bottle and have it as a shake. Also find it works great on race day... Each to their own though :thumbup:

I am well aware the maize used in it could well be GMO, but I'm a lot more worried about many other things affecting our modern world: pollution, pesticides, over population, our water supply, the fast food epidemic, smoking, alcohol, obesity, piss poor rugby coaches, poor governance and okes that have more bling bikes than me :blush:

While you at it read about Bill Gates and Obamas relationship with Monsanto. Also read about Bill Gates population control vaccine.

You and Bob Mugabe subscribe to the same newsletters?

I dig FutureLife, been using it for over a year now, but only really on days I exercise, so probably 4/5 times a week on average. For the other days I eat a mix of All Bran, Muesli and Yoghurt. The balance of the two does the job for me personally. One of the key enjoyment factors for me is the ease of use... if I'm running late I can literally chuck it in a bottle and have it as a shake. Also find it works great on race day... Each to their own though :thumbup:

I am well aware the maize used in it could well be GMO, but I'm a lot more worried about many other things affecting our modern world: pollution, pesticides, over population, our water supply, the fast food epidemic, smoking, alcohol, obesity, piss poor rugby coaches, poor governance and okes that have more bling bikes than me :blush:

I'm not saying that you can't like it, but be aware what's in it, as well as all the foods you consume. Future Life is definitely GMO, not maybe.

If we keep it up at the rate we are going in 100 years there will be no more anything.

You and Bob Mugabe subscribe to the same newsletters?

I see you took the time to do some reading then? For some really light hearted reading, Google Agent Orange :ph34r: These same people, Monsanto, are controlling the worlds seed supplies, which are GMO's. The same company that is putting thousands of farmers out of business, by the control over seeds. Occupy the Food, Occupy the people. Edited by SkinnySweatyMan

I see you took the time to do some reading then? :ph34r:

just enough to form an opinion of your information sources.

The hysteria on gates and the vaccines would be funny if it weren't sad.

Edited by dracs

just enough to form an opinion of your information sources.

The hysteria on gates and the vaccines would be funny if it weren't sad.

and what might that be?