Post your Pyga

PYGA1

I get what you are saying. Generally, when a Pyga buyer comes into the shop they know what wheel size they want. So, it's quite easy to either point them to the 110 or differentiate between the two smaller wheeled options: depending if they want an allrounder trail bike or a slacker Enduro rig. But the Pascoe buyers usually know they want 140mm travel. The 160 buyers will also have made up their minds long before I chat to them (although I dont think there won't be that many of them).

The 95 will sell to your marathon riders who want something different (with better geo) in a sea of Epics and Anthems and the Trail version will be aimed at the guy or gal who wants a very special allrounder and has the extra budget.

But ultimately, the bikes sell themselves - all I do is let people ride the demos...

Exactly........

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchered my OneTen29 to build something else....

So I guess this is goodbye then :mellow:

17546241993_0fa0c43be2_h.jpg

I'm about as green as that Pyga frame with envy right now.

Grrrrrr, what was the landed cost of the evil Frameset?? PM me if you don't mind please.

I'm about as green as that Pyga frame with envy right now.

Grrrrrr, what was the landed cost of the evil Frameset?? PM me if you don't mind please.

That'd be landed in a different country...

sad to see you haven't loss your way.

We won't abandon you, we will be here for you when you find your way back..

G

So I guess this is goodbye then  :mellow:

Thanks G!

Time for me to explore the dark side. But good to hear that there's a way back when I come to my senses (again?)

;)

we will never turn our back on a brother that has lost the way... ;)

G

Thanks G!

Time for me to explore the dark side. But good to hear that there's a way back when I come to my senses (again?)

That'd be landed in a different country...

Yeah, I was on my phone at the time so couldn't see that.

Realized it when Doezel PMed me.

Damn....

Im just going to let this float around here....

On a side note, the Alpinestars kit (jersey in the pic) is exclusively available at The Bike Shed!

Tall dude on a L Pascoe or is it just the pic that makes the bike look a little dwarfed? 

So I guess this is goodbye then  :mellow:

Daaaaaamn that is one EVIL looking bike.

Guys, I need some assistance with a BB replacement. Called around and no one appears to have stock in Cape Town. Or they don't understand what I require, as per the Pyga website, I need the following:

Shimano pressfit BB91 or pressfit BB71 The code on the side of the BB states 91 - 41 A.

Spoke to a guy and he said they have a 71 and that it's the standard Shimano crank so they all fit?