Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine - got it from BikeMarket so would be interesting if it belonged to anyone on here before.

20180811_073245.jpg

Really enjoying the bike, but I think it might be even better with a 120mm fork.

Depends on the type of riding you do mainly. It's such a versatile bike with either fork.

I'm running a SID World Cup 100mm and never feel like I need more...

Depends on the type of riding you do mainly. It's such a versatile bike with either fork.

I'm running a SID World Cup 100mm and never feel like I need more...

I guess it depends on what sort of riding you do, agreed - team pyga/eurosteel seem to be winning a lot on SID WC100 - I changed to fox SC100 and I never feel like I need more because the bikes geometry works well for me like this - some PYGA owners love it with 120 or more. You'll be stoked with your new bike as you get used to it. Edited by Waynemol

Here's mine - got it from BikeMarket so would be interesting if it belonged to anyone on here before.

attachicon.gif20180811_073245.jpg

Really enjoying the bike, but I think it might be even better with a 120mm fork.

Envious. Looks Rad.

Thanks everyone - I'm already really stoked with the bike. Used to feel unsafe getting any air but on this bike it feels much more natural. It definitely feels like I am the weak link in this setup (I mumble apologies to the bike every time I take a chicken run) which motivates me to try and improve so much more :)

So the other day I discovered a little mishap on my OneTen frame. I Called up Pat, discussed the problem and sent him a pic. Next day Hilton called me and said there is a slight problem. He dug through the whole warehouse and bummer, no more large green frames. The last painted large frame that they had was a white one and he wanted to know if that will be ok. I Said no problem and it arrived two days later. Shout out to Pyga ! You guys rock ! 

I Wanted to sell the frame and get a Stage Max in it's place butt when the frame arrived I changed my mind and decided to build it. Took it for it's maiden this morning and as always she didn't disappoint ! Amazing lekke bike !   

post-62204-0-08216500-1543671393_thumb.jpeg

So the other day I discovered a little mishap on my OneTen frame. I Called up Pat, discussed the problem and sent him a pic. Next day Hilton called me and said there is a slight problem. He dug through the whole warehouse and bummer, no more large green frames. The last painted large frame that they had was a white one and he wanted to know if that will be ok. I Said no problem and it arrived two days later. Shout out to Pyga ! You guys rock !

I Wanted to sell the frame and get a Stage Max in it's place butt when the frame arrived I changed my mind and decided to build it. Took it for it's maiden this morning and as always she didn't disappoint ! Amazing lekke bike !

Great service, gets me worried if I have a mishap on my large green 110, love my 110! Wonder what would happen without stock to replace?

Great to hear their service shines when you need it most! I guess when the old frames run out they will probably give credit towards a Stage, etc.

Great service, gets me worried if I have a mishap on my large green 110, love my 110! Wonder what would happen without stock to replace?

Great service indeed ! I Got the last painted frame they had. They still have some large frames but they are raw/unpainted. I Don't know how many though.

Great to hear their service shines when you need it most! I guess when the old frames run out they will probably give credit towards a Stage, etc.

They did offer me a deal on a Stage Max frame with a decent discount for the warranty on the OneTen. 

Does anybody have a 0neten29 with a thruaxle and with a quick release lever for their back wheel.I am battling to get one.

• 1 month later...

After doing some (depressing) calculations to see about a new bike, I decided to rather pimp up my old Zero29. I'd added a 120mm X fusion Trace fork a month or two ago, and have now ordered a set of carbon rims too. Finally, I want to polish the frame up again & put new decals on.

So yesterday I stripped the bike down, ripped the old decals off and started sanding. Will post updates as I go. This is frame 006.

post-37618-0-30470900-1549268975_thumb.jpg

post-37618-0-98643700-1549268987_thumb.jpg

post-37618-0-16154800-1549269001_thumb.jpg

post-37618-0-71696300-1549269013_thumb.jpg

post-37618-0-84494500-1549269026_thumb.jpg

After doing some (depressing) calculations to see about a new bike, I decided to rather pimp up my old Zero29. I'd added a 120mm X fusion Trace fork a month or two ago, and have now ordered a set of carbon rims too. Finally, I want to polish the frame up again & put new decals on.

So yesterday I stripped the bike down, ripped the old decals off and started sanding. Will post updates as I go. This is frame 006.

Post pics of the finished item, I might want to do the same to my Zero one day!