Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a solution for the front Derailleur area on the Stage Max when running a 1 x set up . Some one organised 3d printed covers for the Oneten29 a while ago, hoping there's something similar for the Max as well.

Hi Cadence.

I fitted a CSIXX chain guide.

I'm the one that had the 3D printed FD covers made in Europe a while back, but they are all want to go onto the FD bracket,not directly onto the frame, maybe something to design and see if we can get them printed.

G

Anyone have a solution for the front Derailleur area on the Stage Max when running a 1 x set up . Some one organised 3d printed covers for the Oneten29 a while ago, hoping there's something similar for the Max as well.

Hi Cadence

I only got that one you got, the one that goes onto the FD mounting point, onto the arm,

I've contacted Pat to see if I can get a CAD file with that part on the frame where the arm attaches. Can then see if I can have something locally printed or if I need to send it to the guy in EU that had the other made.

G

Hi, yes. Just did a check now. I got mine from you. Care to post a pic?

Hi Cadence

I only got that one you got, the one that goes onto the FD mounting point, onto the arm,

I've contacted Pat to see if I can get a CAD file with that part on the frame where the arm attaches. Can then see if I can have something locally printed or if I need to send it to the guy in EU that had the other made.

G

[emoji106]

Hi Cadence

G

[emoji106]

****, mine started with the frame on the garage floor!

Hairy, I'm sure you'll remember this one in the classifieds?

T

look carefully, it is stipulated in bold font under the terms and conditions when you apply to join this site :P

Edited by Tony datoy

[emoji106]

Also have the csixx chain guide on my max. Highly recommend.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Let me know if I can help G :)

Should have my own Stage Max here in about two weeks, so i could measure everything out.

R

Edited by flowCountry

thanks Flow, will do :)

G

Let me know if I can help G :)
Should have my own Stage Max here in about two weeks, so i could measure everything out.
R

Hi Cadence

G

what spacer did you use? Do you also have the XT chain ring?

spacers, what where how ?

G

what spacer did you use? Do you also have the XT chain ring?