The Classifieds Section

Just an idea...

Create templates for Bikes to include all detail BEFORE posting an ad....

Example:

Choose 1: a) Hardtail b)Full Suspen...

Size: a) Small b)Medium c) Large

Components:

1. Front Derail.....

2. Rear Deraill....

3. Suspension Front:

You get the picture?

there are too many non descriptive, weak placed ads, with zero or wrong specs.....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin please this is a good idea, and possibly add a size option to your filter, to be able to filter ad's not just on price and location but also SIZE

Great idea. On other forums I frequent they have a classifieds template that must be completed in full else the mods simply delete the ad.

That also weeds out some of the fly by nighters who place their ads all over the web and never check back on the actual sites where they placed them, but rather wait for the calls or sms's to come through.

Cant agree more .

I dont even bother looking at a bad add, if the person is not willing to make a effort and place correctly then its not the person you want to do bussiness with .

Great idea but what about when you post an ad with about 20 things in it? Like a clean out sale.. then you have to post 20 individual adverts

Great idea but what about when you post an ad with about 20 things in it? Like a clean out sale.. then you have to post 20 individual adverts

its what i do , easier to keep track then for me that is .

This will also help me, you and everyone else when posting an ad ourselves, to see when and if we might have forgotten to mention something.

People, too long have we opened ads with a subject that states its a Large, and then to be mocked into a 16.5" frame ad.

Too long have we suffered looking at non-descriptive ads, without pictures of the goods for sale.

Too long, have we kept quiet about incorrect or non-existent specs on dérailleurs, suspension and brakes.

Its time we stand up for what we believe in and demand change!!

and a simple reminder for the advertiser to respond to questions. So many people join the Hub to advertise their bike, put the ad in an then dissapear.