The solution to (drunk) motorists killing other road users? Opinions/Suggestions:

Bennie Dikwiel

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! And here we thought Lance fanboys were dillusional!

Leon you sir are probably an even bigger chop than your mate! He at least had the excuse of being hammered when he did what he did! You are running around on cycling websites trying to defend his actions to people who actually knew Clem Morris (and still cannot believe how his life had to unnecessarily come to an end in such a murderous manner). What are you hoping for after the way Gouws has behaved???? None of his actions thusfar, not one of them, indicate to the larger public that he has any remorse or genuine signs of guilt towards what he has already done! A mistake is something that can be undone through a good deed. Unfortunately nothing anyone says or does will ever bring Clem back and the Morris family will have to live knowing that because of your mates direct and callous behaviour he has been taken from them.

As harsh as it sounds, many of us here are silently hoping you and those who so vocally are calling the rest of us losers for having a go at Gouws, get to experience this from the Morris family side and then return to show us whether your attitude has improved!

This Leon oke is just jealous, some other oke will now be hol-naaing his mate in the ring piece.

Yeah, I thought from the start there was some sort of link between Mr Web Developer and the (alleged) Drunk.

Edited before Mr Web Developer starts ranting about more fictional laws.

Edited by TNT1

As harsh as it sounds, many of us here are silently hoping you and those who so vocally are calling the rest of us losers for having a go at Gouws, get to experience this from the Morris family side and then return to show us whether your attitude has improved!

Some of us hoping for something a little worse than that. Remember that oke who used a chainsaw on his husky a few years back? Remember what happened to him?

Some of us hoping for something a little worse than that. Remember that oke who used a chainsaw on his husky a few years back? Remember what happened to him?

What happened?

What happened?

Got a silly little fine for cutting his dog's head off. With a year he was dead in a ditch on the side of the road. It's nice when the wheel turns and you get to see it.

Edited by TNT1

Got a silly little fine for cutting his dog's head off. With a year he was dead in a ditch on the side of the road. It's nice when the wheel turns and you get to see it.

Karma or someone do him in?

Karma or someone do him in?

Karma, I guess, He (was probably p!ssed) rolled his car going home one morning.

Karma, I guess, He (was probably p!ssed) rolled his car going home one morning.

Karma can be a real b*tch sometimes.

Karma can be a real b*tch sometimes.

Yeah, and the driver in this instance will get his punishment from the law. It's the people like Mr Web Developer that karma sorts out.

Yeah, and the driver in this instance will get his punishment from the law. It's the people like Mr Web Developer that karma sorts out.

I hope the law really does work better than I expect in this instance. Otherwise karma is going to have to get awfully busy.

So the Driver gets off with R5000 bail, shocking, this guy should be in jail, but as the justice says, innocent until proven guilty but if we all know the truth then this should be scrapped i say.

Hope he gets what he deserves.....

Plagiarising a commentor on one of the news feeds....His next T-shirt will read "Cleverly disguised as Papa's b*tch"

Oops sorry, Tubehunter got it already.... :blush:

Edited by DaLoCo

Gouwsie won't remember much after jail, but will wonder why he needs to use kitchen towel instead of toilet paper :blink:

He will also need to start using Tampax for his bleeding arse...I heard pappa is also colloquially know as "the Horse"!