CarteBlanche Armstrong Story

Vetseun

Lance doped but got away with it. all the evidence is circumstantial and will never stand up in court. how can anyone listen to Tyler Hamilton and not remember the BS he came up with regarding his unborn twin. Floyd Landis ....nuff said

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The missus didn't know who he was, her first comment when she saw him "is he a crackhead ?"

First things....love the new avatar...trompie on a bike...nuff said

Got the exact same thing from the wife. He is a bit of a tjop really

Damm missed it,

Does anyone know if Carte Blanche will rebroadcast, they use to do it on Thursday's

G

its on catchup on pvr

First things....love the new avatar...trompie on a bike...nuff said

Got the exact same thing from the wife. He is a bit of a tjop really

Now we know how he really was able to ride that TDF with a broken collarbone and in the process grind his teeth down by a few mm. Because he was as high as a kaait!!

The missus didn't know who he was, her first comment when she saw him "is he a crackhead ?"

Bwaaahahahahaha.

My favourite part of this whole scenario is how suddenly liars admit they were liars but now claim they're telling the truth. Next they're all going to be carrying bibles around and hugging babies.

It was (and mostly still is) a dark time in pro riding - a veritable court of doping jesters with Lance as their king.

Where's my pitchfork? I say we burn them all!

Bwaaahahahahaha.

My favourite part of this whole scenario is how suddenly liars admit they were liars but now claim they're telling the truth. Next they're all going to be carrying bibles around and hugging babies.

It was (and mostly still is) a dark time in pro riding - a veritable court of doping jesters with Lance as their king.

Where's my pitchfork? I say we burn them all!

Yip...sums it up really...now they are "good guys" pooooleaze

Juts a thought - why pump blood back in - with technology would it not make more sense to do some sort of plasmosis and take out only the rd blood cells and then pump this back in a day or 2 before the race ?

Weird how some people need to have the tv tell them something before it's real. Is critical thinking really that dead?

Lance, great man always will,be to be honesti am not a huge fan but I cannot take it away from him, he was and still is Legendary, to all those that were fans, and you have now changed your minds well you remind me of the people that supported Hansie until the scandal..., putting distance between yourself and the your hero hoping not to be tarnished by the same brush... to hell with it if stand by the person you Idolized , supported , cheered for....heck you're not doping, it doesn't make you a cheat... he still inspired you, got you off the couch to go get stonger .. takes dedication motivation determination, leadership... drive , ambition... so he is human... he wanted to be better and stronger than his opposition and supposedly did what it took... to the media, and everyone taking advantage of the situation by tearing a man down shame to you, don't you have anything better to do, no... you don't and it's most likely for your financial gain... so who cares... oh well...that's my 2c worth.

Weird how some people need to have the tv tell them something before it's real. Is critical thinking really that dead?

Not quite sure how you came up with that assumption unless of course you are referring to your work colleagues ?

Not quite sure how you came up with that assumption unless of course you are referring to your work colleagues ?

Some of the posts I'm reading here are from guys who are shocked by info that has been discussed at length and generally been out in the open for over a decade. I don't have a TV but maybe it has a magical way of delivering a message that seals the deal :P

The UCI is the biggest farce that has been exposed with this whole LA story...

Proof that money can buy your way out of anything...

Edited by StevieL

Some of the posts I'm reading here are from guys who are shocked by info that has been discussed at length and generally been out in the open for over a decade. I don't have a TV but maybe it has a magical way of delivering a message that seals the deal tongue.png

Ah ,with you thumbup1.gif

I must be honest, and please people don't construe me as an L.A. fanboy, but after watching the show last night, I have an even more bitter taste in my mouth as to how one individual has been made out to be the only culprit in this pit if despair.

I also couldn't help but getting the impression that some testimonies have been a little over-sensationalized.

Alas, Mrs. Hamilton is cute .

As for this crackhead looker wacko.png

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02331/hamilton_2331329b.jpg

hmmm, so far the only new info i've gleaned from this thread is that EPO is bad for your skin.

Hier is wat ek daaroor gedink het:

1: Soos declaired almal in die top 10 het gedope, so Lance was nogsteeds die beste!!

2: Dis in die verlede, get the f*ck over it ffs.

3: Genoeg gese!

+1