CarteBlanche Armstrong Story

Vetseun

I hope you are all watching Carte Blanche. Damn interesting story about the greatest cheat in cycling

EDIT: Lets make that cheats

Edited by THE BLOODY AGENT

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm missed it,

Does anyone know if Carte Blanche will rebroadcast, they use to do it on Thursday's

G

Is it me or did Tyler look and act like he was stoned or certainly has been on the green stuff for some time?

Ja he did look high

Is it me or did Tyler look and act like he was stoned or certainly has been on the green stuff for some time?

He seemed rather paranoid. Maybe the green stuff that comes bottles as well.

having not followed this topic AT ALL i found it quite informative...some pretty hard evidence there...i suppose it just depends how biased the journalism is though

Damm missed it,

Does anyone know if Carte Blanche will rebroadcast, they use to do it on Thursday's

it does get rebroadcast late sometime in the week - just not sure of the day

I thought the fact that he donated $125000 to the UCI was extremely dodgy. First time I've heard that and he admitted it. Donations to the body that controls and tests you - very suspect. Shame on LA and the UCI.

Damm missed it,

G

There's a replay later in the week.

Just check.