94.7 Expo

StevieL

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is parking still a mission? Thought about taking the Gautrain from Rosebank and miss the driving around for parking

My 11th 94 this year and I don't even get a yellow race number. :-(

Seems like orgs are skimping on that too

Edited by Fester

32gi stand anywhere?

We used 32gi last year after the big hype about it. I have not made up my mind about it but I heard it's got only a fifth of the electrolytes offered by other energy drinks.

We used 32gi last year after the big hype about it. I have not made up my mind about it but I heard it's got only a fifth of the electrolytes offered by other energy drinks.

test it and make up your own mind, it works wonders for some people, useless for others.

Because certain wholesalers and dealers complained about the prices of our online products and that we sell certain items cheaper that what they wholesale it or cheaper than what the dealers can buy it from the wholesalers - " the so called grey or parallel imports "

No worries, will always support you guys!!!thumbup1.gif

My 11th 94 this year and I don't even get a yellow race number. :-(

Seems like orgs are skimping on that too

There ia a seperate area next to the Vets and Elites number collection that gave out stickers showing 10 or more years and one for 16 years.

childish by the other dealers/importers...

you sell more = more people buying = more money moving around = more buyers = more customers all round , including for them in the long run also.

G

I am sure that we at Chris Willemse Cycles would have made the expo exited but unfortunately the organizers do not want us to be at the show. They have had to many pressure from certain suppliers in the past and turn our application down in the past.They made it very clear that certain wholesalers and dealers complained about us and that they would not take stands if we are at the expo. Sorry 94.7 riders. We would have like to be at the expo BUT please keep your money for the Argus.

Is parking still a mission? Thought about taking the Gautrain from Rosebank and miss the driving around for parking

The roads did not seem that busy but I always take the Gautrain.

Whats the big deal ! I am taking the bus there this morning , got pocket full of cash so gonna pub crawl after number collection .

What time you there?

Gonna catch the bus here at bout 9 and will be there before 10 but there are so many hot ladies in that shopping centre that I am going to spend some time there to see if I can catch some on the way to their offices . But I am going to hang around a bit , wanna fight about my seeding as well .

I am sure that we at Chris Willemse Cycles would have made the expo exited but unfortunately the organizers do not want us to be at the show. They have had to many pressure from certain suppliers in the past and turn our application down in the past.They made it very clear that certain wholesalers and dealers complained about us and that they would not take stands if we are at the expo. Sorry 94.7 riders. We would have like to be at the expo BUT please keep your money for the Argus.

Proof that you guys are doing something right!thumbup1.gif