Die Burger Cycle Tour

Cippo

Okay.

For a relatively small management fee, I can organize a rematch.

PM me if you're keen.

:-D

LOL! No rematch needed, I think everyone who was in front of our bunch knows who the winner of the day was.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check it out though - in 'All' results you are ahead of me but in the % group only results, I am ahead of you....... must be an age before beauty thing :P

LOL! I actually never even noticed that. Will go over & squize now.

LOL! No rematch needed, I think everyone who was in front of our bunch knows who the winner of the day was.

Just yanking your derailleurs... :-D

And the bunch winner used a flyer - brilliant bold move.

Edited by Puncheur

You got any of the racing ladies (%) bunch? More specific, AllanGray kit, Red and white bike, white head tube bicycle.

Here's one near the beginning - advantage of the pink helmet - and I also had a pink number.....

http://capcha.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IMG_01261.jpg

LOL!!! The look on your face was priceless when you went for the sprint only to realise all of us jumped with you, you were so shocked you forgot to sprint the remaining 5-10meters.

I was indeed shocked my intention was to lead out 2 of mates who never saw it, only to realise 5-10meters before the line i was still upfront the didnt even bother. Bleh thats my excuse for dead legs :) i must that sharon laws/lores was ama zing to ride with her attacks that we bridged on the R44 made it to date my most exciting road race. Cant imagine riding in $ freaking awesome, but riding in $ bunch woulda left me for dead much sooner

You got any of the racing ladies (%) bunch? More specific, AllanGray kit, Red and white bike, white head tube bicycle.

I remember Allan Gray kit. will take a look for you and let u know in the morning. Doing a shoot from 04:30 in the morning on a wine farm so just remind me should i forget.

i must that sharon laws/lores was ama zing to ride with her attacks that we bridged on the R44 made it to date my most exciting road race. Cant imagine riding in $ freaking awesome, but riding in $ bunch woulda left me for dead much sooner

That's the main distinction between the seeding groups and League racing, Meezo:

Attacks

Counter attacks

Bridging

Breaks

Strategy - How many matches can you save/burn, etc.

Intense, man.

*hi-jack off*

Edited by Puncheur

I remember Allan Gray kit. will take a look for you and let u know in the morning. Doing a shoot from 04:30 in the morning on a wine farm so just remind me should i forget.

this is it.

post-3951-0-36704500-1354571759_thumb.jpg

this is it.

That rider in front looks strong.

He's smiling while everyone else is in the pain box.

That rider in front looks strong.

He's smiling while everyone else is in the pain box.

On the front behind the 10 guys doing the work in front of him not in the photo. Everytime the paceline got going it would peter out after the 4 guys and 1 other girl did their turn. But when the final corner came all of a sudden there were 30 guys up for the sprint. This photo just shows what, over on the TDF thread when Cav wins, they call wheel sucking.

I love bike racing.