The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you an admin? Otherwise I'll post what I like here.

I like what David Walsh said: "Scepticism is good, cynicism not so good."

ACTUALLY its normally etiquette that if the ORIGINAL POST posts a topic and asks to stay within the spirit of the topic, it is done this way he simply is asking to stay within the spirit of the post,,NO ONE SAYS YOU CANT START YOUR OWN in the corner, there are lots of open freds about doppers, if one does not suit you start your own, I am sure many will join in,,,

ACTUALLY its normally etiquette that if the ORIGINAL POST posts a topic and asks to stay within the spirit of the topic, it is done this way he simply is asking to stay within the spirit of the post,,NO ONE SAYS YOU CANT START YOUR OWN in the corner, there are lots of open freds about doppers, if one does not suit you start your own, I am sure many will join in,,,

Yeah , and there are other threads to discuss doping.

Peeved with all the questions that the press are asking about Froome's performance?

Sadly, the legacy of cycling earned after decades of .......

GO FROOME DAWG

come now lets just play nice on this thread,,

You are the one who is shouting?

Edited by garyvdm

Does the man really need a handbag at this stage ?

Froome is a international superstar and Michelle waging a twitter war is not doing him any favours. Let a professional PR agency handle it.

In the fight with the journalists there will only be one winner.

Ouch! @lancearmstrong.

She need to employ a PR consultant! :whistling:

Why? She pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Froome is a international superstar and Michelle waging a twitter war is not doing him any favours. Let a professional PR agency handle it.

I mentioned it last year on this forum, she must have read it, actually I know exactly who led her there.

Saw that she visited my profile ,the very same day any form of contact and correspondence was cut off.

I am sorry , but the kid needs no pressure.

He is a really awesome person with the utmost respect for every person he comes in to contact with.

Right now he has a world of pressure on him too.

Does he dope, has he ever doped, we are talking about a guy who wouldn't even drink coffee or have food with preservaitves.

He is a Bike Pure advocate for a reason.

He trains harder than 99 % of he cyclists on this planet, plain and simple, the man has talent and hunger.

This is the last crud he needs.

Edited by Wyatt Earp

She has gotten things wrong in thepast on twitter, but I must say in this case I think she is spot on.

she's not being disparaging to or waging a war against ALL journalists here, and Froome is indeed respectful to EVERYONE, and nor has he ever said wiggens-style that these questions are out of order...

I mentioned it last year on this forum, she must have read it, actually I know exactly who led her there.

Saw that she visited my profile ,the very same day any form of contact and correspondence was cut off.

I am sorry , but the kid needs to pressure.

He is a really awesome person with the utmost respect for every person he comes in to contact with.

Right now he has a world of pressure on him too.

Does he dope, has he ever doped, we are talking about a guy who wouldn't even drink coffee or have food with preservaitves.

He is a Bike Pure advocate for a reason.

He trains harder than 99 % of he cyclists on this planet, plain and simple, the man has talent and hunger.

This is the last crud he needs.

And we are all hoping that it is so!

The second last sentence did bring a smile to my face though as that is the line that the la spin doctors used to bring out all the time :whistling:

And we are all hoping that it is so!

The second last sentence did bring a smile to my face though as that is the line that the la spin doctors used to bring out all the time :whistling:

No spin doctors here, he trains, and he trains damn hard, I will attest to that.