Help us find Pura

Tumbleweed

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big up to the Guest house in Lydenburg for being on the ball.Anybody know the name of the guesthouse .They need a big THANKYOU.Had tears in my eyes this morning when i heard Pura had been found.

Would love to give you the name of the guest house because I owe them a debt I can never repay. i want to first get their permission though because I don't want to repay their kindness with possibly unwanted attention. Will let you guys know

There are so many people thatI would like to thank but it would be impossible. i have to single out two people though:

Tumbleweed for mobilizing his media connections and getting the social media tsunami started. (Star, 702, Jacaranda fm, Eyewitness news to name a few)

Sonic aka Gareth Jones who made up the poster with the detail that was spread so fast.

My family is in your debt for as long as we live and nothing you guys ever ask of me will be too much

There are so many people thatI would like to thank but it would be impossible. i have to single out two people though:

Tumbleweed for mobilizing his media connections and getting the social media tsunami started. (Star, 702, Jacaranda fm, Eyewitness news to name a few)

Sonic aka Gareth Jones who made up the poster with the detail that was spread so fast.

My family is in your debt for as long as we live and nothing you guys ever ask of me will be too much

That has just brought a tear to my eye. What kind words to our Hubber heroes!! A happy and good news story for a change - such a relief.

I think the police also deserve huge praise & thanks!!

They seem to have responded to the info in the fastest possible manner and also made sure the bastard didn't escape.

We always knock the police for not doing enough - so lets give credit where it is due!!!

I think the police also deserve huge praise & thanks!!

They seem to have responded to the info in the fastest possible manner and also made sure the bastard didn't escape.

We always knock the police for not doing enough - so lets give credit where it is due!!!

i couldn't agree more. W/O Annabel Middelton of Brooklyn and Brig Andre Wiese (station commander Brooklyn) were with us every step of the way, above and beyond what I could have expected.

They aren't hubbers though and I just wanted to thank two of our own that were critical in the successful outcome

You are more then welcome! I am just glad I could help.

You are more then welcome! I am just glad I could help.

I echo that, Gareth. It was the least we could do to help.

And Evan is a great guy, with a great family. Kept wishing I could do more during the hours Pura was missing.

Glad it worked out OK in the end Wolf! Hopefully Pura(and your wife) was not too traumatized by it all, and are recovering well from the ordeal!

Well done to the two hub heroes, and everybody else who assist in creating a media (social and formal) storm!

Funny. This is how we know you even before this incident.

Funny. This is how we know you even before this incident.

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

I dont think the Hub has had a prouder moment - just brilliant in making a real difference BM and GJ.

Hope you and yours have a fantastic time from here to Xmas and beyond, Wolfie.