Help us find Pura

Tumbleweed

I Just because I have a difference of opinion to the lynch mob does not mean I am trolling..

Image you were never going to see your child ever again

Have some compassion man..

http://www.f4j.co.za/wmenu.php

And I did read the thread in full.. And no questions were answered. Just a lynch mob baying for the real fathers blood..

I'm glad the girl is OK, as that is what counts..

And the desperation that the father must have dropped too to snatch his child. Such sadness

Yoh.. I didnt want to reply but screw it

Children aren't just taken away from their parents and put in to a place of safety easily..that is the last resort.

I have no issues with fathers having rights, but the moment you put a child in harms way you lose that right to he a parent. And clearly this man has done that by firstly the little girl being taken away from him and secondly kidnapping her from a place where she felt safe.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaan speel op die highway. Jy weet nie waarvan jy praat nie

Yep typical callous hard head reply..

Think of the utter pain and desperation that the real father must have felt ..

Such such sadness ..

but yes I with a bit of compassion for all shall go and play in the traffic because i know nothing..and i should die

I am glad the child is OK

Yoh.. I didnt want to reply but screw it

Children aren't just taken away from their parents and put in to a place of safety easily..that is the last resort.

I have no issues with fathers having rights, but the moment you put a child in harms way you lose that right to he a parent. And clearly this man has done that by firstly the little girl being taken away from him and secondly kidnapping her from a place where she felt safe.

Yes you are right.... and a well articulated reply

Think of the utter pain and desperation that the real father must have felt ..

Yes and what about the fear that little girl felt being kidnapped.

And even now.. having to look over her shoulder.

I am very sorry but any parent worth anything will always first think of what is best for their child..

If your child is taken away from you. . You man up and go through the right channels to prove that you are worthy to be that childs legal parent again.

Edited by Gen

Sven... this guy forcefully took the girl away when she was leaving school from the adopted mother (if I recall). He was then caught and evaluated psychologically and put in psychological care at weskoppies. I am not sure is he has had a trial or is awaiting trial.. But he was basically in custody at weskoppies. He then managed to escape. This is not hearsay it is straight from the adopted father to be's mouth. Someone who is well known by many on this forum.. So yes.. I trust his word

Edited by Stretch

Sven... this guy forcefully took the girl away when she was leaving school from the adopted mother (if I recall). He was then caught and evaluated psychologically and put in psychological care at weskoppies. I am not sure is he has had a trial or is awaiting trial.. But he was basically in custody at weskoppies. He then managed to escape. This is not hearsay it is straight from the adopted father to be's mouth. Someone who is well known by many on this forum.. So yes.. I trust his word

I did not know this.. but this is a very sad story, just happy the child is OK

Hi sven.

I can appreciate that everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Additionally, you have every right to go against the grain with yours.

However, before you do so, make sure your opinion is relevant. You can do this by reading the entire thread before posting.

Your hub experience will be more rewarding for doing this.

Furthermore, I agree that some men get a bad deal with regards to divorces etc and seeing their kids. But this is not that situation.

That thing that escaped from weskoppies is not that lovely girls father...he is merely a sperm donor that made her. Her father is a good man that has raised her and looked after her. He is the man that deserves the title of father.

Any male can father a child. But it takes a good man to be a real father.

My 2c.

Sven137

I recognize and appreciate your right to voice your opinion; I believe if you had bothered actually getting the facts, you may not have posted.

Fact: Pura was placed with us as a place of safety when she was about 14 months old, after her dear old dad snatched her from her biological mother in 2007, this was the culmination of a six month period of fighting and cross sueing between the two of them.

Fact: She has been in foster care with us for over 7 years

Fact: Her dear old dad has over the last 7 years tried to have us arrested for kidnapping and child trafficking and on several occasions has tried to bribe people to steal her from school.

Fact: He is on record at child services as wanting his 'property' back, not his child.

Fact: he is has 27 outstanding warrants in Shasta County, California and skipped the country in 2002/3 to avoid prosecution as it was his third strike.

Fact: In December 2012 he hired 4 Zimbabweans under false pretenses to assault my wife while she was dropping our daughter at school.

Fact: He was fortunately apprehended 24 hours later.

The last year and a half had been one of him playing delaying tactics, changing lawyers with the same frequency as some of us change underwear.

Also making the occasional outburst in court that has prompted magistrates to query his sanity, hence the stay in Weskoppies.

You are right to be sympathetic to the rights of fathers, I am, however, disinclined to give him that title

Sven, well written and heart warming comments, you are very much entitled to an opinion, even if it is different to what others think, I would like to suggest however you spare us from these opinions of yours and keep them for the doctors at Weskoppies.

You do sound a bit mental to me ,thus your compassion for this sicko is then well understood and justified .

Edited by Wyatt Earp

• 3 weeks later...

Have they found this rubbish thing that wants to call himself a father?

Recently spoke to Evan and the answer is sorry to say "No"