Help us find Pura

Tumbleweed

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Just plain Crazy

Will put it on my FB later. (No access at work) Darren (Bushpig) in Zim at the moment. He can spread the word there too.

Evan, I heard on the radio this morning. I was still thinking how tough this must be for the parents. Little did I know it was Pura. I am devistated at the moment. Evan you guys are in our prayers.

Thanks All

All border posts have been informed, police have descriptions, no news to report unfortunately

@Wannabee. The police have the four Zimbabweans that tried to pull my wife from the car whilst Ray Pahlo dragged Pura from the passenger seat in custody. They were not accomodating when I requested 5 minutes in a soundproof room with them.

i will go old testament on him if I ever see him

Bunch of spoilsports. Betcha you would have gotton info out of them pronto. Don't even think you would have had to use violence on them, just the threat of it (due to your size) would have been enough.

Strongs for you guys, hope you find your little girl quick quick and without any harm to her.

Please guys, an update if possible. My heart is bleeding for this little girl and the Wolfenator and his family

A parent's most unthinkable nightmare... thinking of the family and especially a scared little girl! Have posted and shared on FB too.

No news to report. Going to try and get some sleep. Night all

Cannot imagine what you are going thru.

I trust your precious girl will be reunited with you very soon