Dear Mr Bicycle Trader

Dear Mr Bicycle Trader

I came into your shop this afternoon around 16:50, hoping my maiden visit to your establishment would be a good one.

I do hope you remember me, I was wearing a white cap, blue shorts and grey T-Shirt.

I am Afrikaans, and had a bit of trouble explaining exactly what I need, although I think you had a good idea, that I just needed a clamp to fit my SRAM X7 shifters., because they were on matchmakers with my previous set of brakes I replaced.

What shocks me is that you at first did not want to sell “your spares” as you may need them.

I will admit that I didn't know exactly what diameter, or size etc the clamps must be.

Then your agitation towards me, when I tried to explain what these clamps “should look like”.

What really upset me was when I walked out, you shouted “asshole” at me in front of all you other customers.

I welcome you to come and tell your side of the story, or a public apology, but your shop, will never be my LBS.

I don’t do business with rude and unprofessional people.

Your attitude shocked me.

Edited by Karma

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posts under the name Dumela

http://www.thehubsa....r/14318-dumela/

Seriously uncool. I urge everybody to spread this on social media. Being treated like that in a LBS is seriously uncalled for. No wonder people support the big boys like CRC. The local LBS industry is rife with people that only care about their own pockets.

Make sure to click the like button at the bottom of this thread.

Or click http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/124911-dear-mr-bicycle-trader/

Edited by S.I.R Maxxis

............................. you shouted “asshole” at me in front of all you other customers.........................

At this point I would have turned around to swiftly remove a handful of his front teeth. tell him how terribly he hurt my feelings.

Edited by DJR

Dear Mr Bicycle Trader

I came into your shop this afternoon around 16:50, hoping my maiden visit to your establishment would be a good one.

I do hope you remember me, I was wearing a white cap, blue shorts and grey T-Shirt.

I am Afrikaans, and had a bit of trouble explaining exactly what I need, although I think you had a good idea, that I just needed a clamp to fit my SRAM X7 shifters., because they were on matchmakers with my previous set of brakes I replaced.

What shocks me is that you at first did not want to sell “your spares” as you may need them.

I will admit that I didn't know exactly what diameter, or size etc the clamps must be.

Then your agitation towards me, when I tried to explain what these clamps “should look like”.

What really upset me was when I walked out, you shouted “asshole” at me in front of all you other customers.

I welcome you to come and tell your side of the story, or a public apology, but your shop, will never be my LBS.

I don’t do business with rude and unprofessional people.

Your attitude shocked me.

FFS. Go back and give him a SNOTKLAP!

charming, not related but i went to a vw dealership looking for a car last week, when i greeted the salesman he said my timing was bad as he was waiting for a customer........what the **** was i?

I doubt business is that good for him. If it is, he does have some a$$holes buying from him.

He's as ubrupt, rude & unhelpful with queries I've made against items he's selling here on TheHub. I've given up and prefer not to deal with him. Many, many other pleasant Hubbers to deal with selling their wares out there.

Karma - what exactly do you need? The shifter clamp or the matchmakers? And the pair or just one side.

PM me. Depending on your requirements I might be able to help out.

You can call me Meneer Fiets Verkooperererer... ;)