Bianchisti

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Team DJR?

:-)

Yup, but this year the "teenager" wants to see how quickly he can do it, so I'll let him go and burn his matches on his own while I "domestique" for the "youngster" (riding it on his own bike for the 1st time). His plan is simply to beat his older brother ("teenager"). Not sure how the "patriarch" will feature in all this, but I recon he might just give "teenager" a go. I see the competetive dragon raising its' ugly head. It won't be another "all for one and one for all" year, that's for sure.

Edited by DJR

Yup, but this year the "teenager" wants to see how quickly he can do it, so I'll let him go and burn his matches on his own while I "domestique" for the "youngster" (riding it on his own bike for the 1st time). His plan is simply to beat his older brother ("teenager"). Not sure how the "patriarch" will feature in all this, but I recon he might just give "teenager" a go. I see the competetive dragon raising its' ugly head. It won't be another "all for one and one for all" year, that's for sure.

'Raait...

:-D

Going for my 3rd sub-3 in 4 attempts (finished all 4), although missing Boyes this year makes it less of a challenge compared to the last few years...... making it more challenging by training less devil.gif whistling.gif

Urgh. Urgh. Urgh. All I've done so far is that race out in Blouberg; my bum and mind were numb after about 60 of the 80km. Somebody give me the motivation to get up early and get on the bike!

If everything goes well I will be there this year for my first one!

When should I start training? whistling.gif

If its your first one.............. training should have started the day you entered......mellow.png

You mean i can stop training from one Fun Ride World Champs to the next .......... biggrin.png

I really hope to get a couple tickets for the mates and myself for this years race.. holding thumbs...

Yoh - and the topless bird? Was she old lady that was mentioned from this years race?whistling.gif

Yep!!! that was her! :)