RIP Burry Stander

Ranga

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyond stunned.... When does the senselessness on the roads get dealt with like it should?? How long before the lives of people in this country carry more value than photos of their vehicles??

Still want to think that this is not real....

RIP Burry! Gone too soon!

Also just heard.

I have nothing to say that describe my feelings and sadness over this.

His poor family. Awful

Ah my God. I'm dazed here. Tragedy, tragedy, tragedy. RIP Burry, and my thoughts to all your family, your friends, the MTB community and cyclists everywhere.

Something needs to be done, this cannot be a everyday post on the hub, cyclist dies , cyclist jacked, this is our best!!! Seriously!! When last has there not been a post about some cyclist down

Oh no.

I find myself crying over a man I've never met. He was such an icon, such a brilliant rider. What a terrible loss for this entire country.

Condolences to his family and friends.

What is it going to take before something is done to improve safety of cyclists on SA roads? How many more senseless deaths?

Absolutely shocked, such a great guy, cut down in such a senseless manner. Condolences to Cherise and the family. Still can't believe the news.