And another cyclist is hit..

_Daemon_

What's next. Getting taken out on Spruit by a tractor??? Oh wait. That almost happened.

This is insane though. I am however glad to to see that that cycling injuries are getting a lot of media attention. Hopefully this will spark something positive towards increased safety

Here we go again. Another dicussion on cycling. ... . Who ever heard of people cycling on the grass.

On the grass you say? Well for starters there shouldn't be any cars driving on the grass huh.png

It amazes me that people are trying to justify why cyclists/pedestrians are being hit and killed.

Take a step back people and listen to what you are saying, we are killing people, fathers, mothers, children.

Yet people like Jerome think if they can justify it, its all ok.

We have dehumanized ourselves, they are in our way so if we have to kill them to get to where we are going so be it, accidents happen.

Only reason accidents happen is if someone has done something wrong, cyclist or motorist, but they don't just happen.

We are talking about taking human lives as if it were just another obstacle in the way.

Hope the lady involved has a speedy recovery.

Hope the driver gets what he deserves.

The frikken driver did not have a license !? the problem is there are a heap of "new generation" folks on the road who have no idea how to drive and dont give a rats arse about anyone else except themselves and getting from point a to b as quickly as possible.

Why are there no cops patrolling the roads? They need to be in their cars driving around picking out people who break the law. But no they are concentrating on making money and are found hidden behind bushes instead. Damn oxygen thieves !!!

I would love to meet with this Jerome character - he had a lot of opinions in the other article as well. what a chop

That Jerome character is a real chop ... we have had running words on that thread.

That Jerome character is a real chop ... we have had running words on that thread.

HaHa, what does that make you... Irresponsible!

Classic

Edited by 101SCC

So maybe create a thread with the name : "Jerome is a chop" and send him the link for it on the hub....whistling.gif

that would be great .....

So maybe create a thread with the name : "Jerome is a chop" and send him the link for it on the hub....whistling.gif

It will be locked in no time, like your thinking tho