Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

Not sure about that shock being upside down... don't see it lubing the seals internally.

first out movement might feel sticky, but once that oil sloshes around, that stiction will disappear before you even realize it happened. In forks it lasts a bit longer until the foam seals are soaked due to the length of the fork tubes. It's generally a short transition at worst.

Edited by Capricorn

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 new recent builds of which 2 will be popping up on TBH ;)

A 5th is underway ...

One is hitting the trails hard at the moment in the capable hands of Mr "Fietsman" 

I think I just had a crisis in my pants.

Howzit all! 

Im looking to change from a Hardtail to a Trail or Enduro bike to have more fun on the trails, 

Can anyone recommend a decent value for money rig, preferably a 650b. I have about 25k to spend.

Shot a lot!

Seems you can only get a rear thru-axle at the rear with the much higher specced bikes.

Bit of a let down with Trance 2  :thumbdown:

Howzit all! 

Im looking to change from a Hardtail to a Trail or Enduro bike to have more fun on the trails, 

Can anyone recommend a decent value for money rig, preferably a 650b. I have about 25k to spend.

Shot a lot!

There once was a time when R25k would have opened a magical wonderland of second hand options to you.  Only once though. And it was a very long time ago.

Thanks for your help all!, Wouldnt mind a Scott Genius, but only if I didnt need 1 of my kidneys :mellow:  

4 new recent builds of which 2 will be popping up on TBH ;)

A 5th is underway ...

One is hitting the trails hard at the moment in the capable hands of Mr "Fietsman" 

That Knolly!  :clap:

Would love to know how much  :drool:

Here is my newly painted Bergamont Threesome SL9.3  :clap:

140mm of FUN  :thumbup:

Looking good but where is the Dropper?