Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the Buffelsdrift trailseeker marathon on this thing over the weekend. On the steep climbs I battled to keep the front wheel down but on the downs... I can’t really compare it to anything as it was my first ride on a ds but man I just dropped the seat and my heels and held on. Was really lekker.

post-25481-0-72138700-1562058025_thumb.jpeg

I did the Buffelsdrift trailseeker marathon on this thing over the weekend. On the steep climbs I battled to keep the front wheel down but on the downs... I can’t really compare it to anything as it was my first ride on a ds but man I just dropped the seat and my heels and held on. Was really lekker.

attachicon.gifA3DD3791-A1AE-4865-A3DE-F783DD992185.jpeg

still keen to throw a leg over that!

still keen to throw a leg over that!

I reckon you’ll enjoy it dude. I just can’t like that swing arm tho. But it rides lekker. Was a long day out on the bike due to my super high fitness but I was comfy when riding the long flat stretches and the climbs that I did not walk... Only place it was a bit poef was on really steep ups. But it smashes the downhill stuff, I did not really pick lines it just went over alles. I’m pretty impressed. Much better then my Flying Dutchman ????

Why do you post pictures of old scafolding and angle iron? It's the 21st century man.

Are you working on your attitude in order to fit in with the Frenchies at Morzine this year :P

New High Tower

0013_my20_garage_ht_blue.jpg?itok=BACSTY

Wicked looking machine, but the gaps or differences between models (High and Mega Tower) is really small now.

Comments on Pink Bike:

• Mini mega tower bigger Bronson nano nomad very small V10 5upersized 5010 
  • Waiting for a new Hightower LT to "blur" the line between this "mega" range

Does this also mean that a Taller Boy is on the way soon ?

Seems like quite a gap between the current Tallboy and the High/Mega Towers

Does this also mean that a Taller Boy is on the way soon ?

Seems like quite a gap between the current Tallboy and the High/Mega Towers

It sounds like it. One of the online reviews I read/saw strongly hinted at this. Can't remember which one but the reviewer said they were not allowed to talk about it.