Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked their Rallon. This one however, the middle is a visual mess IMO. It's like the took that assymetric member that linked the seattube pivot and the top tube, and rotated the latter point to connect with the downtube instead. Probably means they can fit bigger shocks, but that crossbar. eww. and then they painted it in a color that's hard to ignore. ai ai.

The cross section makes it so pretty to me, symmetry is sooo mainstream

Cool story bro

I'm also going to Switzerland. But they have a law against poor people so my visa says I must be out of the country by sundown. 

Edited by Duane_Bosch

If I may quote Deadpool: "good  think I am wearing my white pants today"

I like how the cable is thread through the steerer tube. Makes me think I can mcgyver a similar setup with just about any brakes. Formulas will be more likely though as they have those speedlock goodies.

I like how the cable is thread through the steerer tube. Makes me think I can mcgyver a similar setup with just about any brakes. Formulas will be more likely though as they have those speedlock goodies.

O have rigged up some XT/Magura bastard brakes like this on my 'trick' bike... a double wrap on the rear brake line and the front brake through the stem cap and steerer tube so that when someone who can actually ride gets on my bike they can do bar spins......

#guymcnoskill

we used to run our front brake cables through the top cap and down the steerer tube . Leaves an ugly loop, but affords you the option for bar spins etc. much more elegant on this bike though. The holes in the handlebar for the hoses just freak me out a bit. look like failure points waiting to happen

Edited by Otero

is 120mm enough?

s1200_Stoll_Bike_M1.jpg?1472665646

Shortfacts

• from 10.2kg

• 120/125mm (Travel)

• from CHF 7370.–

Edited by Eddy Gordo

or 140mm?

7_9a34e43080.jpeg

Shortfacts
• from 11.0kg

• 140/138mm (Travel)

• from CHF 7600.–

Edited by Eddy Gordo

or 140mm?

7_9a34e43080.jpeg

Shortfacts

• from 11.0kg

• 140/138mm (Travel)

• from CHF 7600.–

That HA looks steep and the reach short! Or is that just me?