Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look it's your money and your bike. But I'd try to hang on the the air shock. Even if it's just as a backup.

nah CPT ... sell that air can and buy my one that was on the Banshee ... damned thing is just lying around on my workbench anyway, and giving the hard tail dirty looks.

Hey guys, can anyone recommend a good backpack with hydration and protection?

I am using a Camelback KUDU - this has a back protector in it which I have tested... and a 3l bladder - I like it - they do come in length and capacity sizes, so you have some choices to make.

internally, the marzo soul has been destroyed. That's literally trading on branding alone.

Fox was smart not to ditch the brand. Marzocchi was like a religion to some riders. Myself included. Manitou might offer more dials and a lighter chassis in a similar price range. But at this point paying tribute at an asking price of $700 for the 'M' seems reasonable to me. Its clearly aimed at old marz acolytes. Call it the Z1. They'll sell like hotcakes.

yeah, I know. 

And the cost of one of those 36 GRIP 2's? 21k, local pricing. Is djy befok!?

I think a 40 kashima is nudging towards the 30k mark now.

I think a 40 kashima is nudging towards the 30k mark now.

pish posh! and you only get it in gold... c'mon!! we need more variety... we only have a set of gold ones!!